PS Audio's xStream Prelude SC power cable's

Options
P.HUNT
P.HUNT Posts: 211
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have 5 of them $70.00 each shipped they are $135.00 at audio advisor
2 are new never used and 3 are lightly used all are 1 meeter in length
I am only selling to downgrade to there power punch cables because I need the angled plugs now!
PROCESSOR-- Sherbourn PT-7010A
AMP
Sherbourn 7/2100A
DVD
DENON 3910
BLU RAY
PS-3
PROJECTOR --- Panasonic ae-900u
SPEAKERS
Klipsch Ultra2 System
92" Screen
PS Audio power cords
Buttkickers
Post edited by P.HUNT on

Comments

• DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy angled plugs for your cords?
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • dane_peterson
    dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I have one of these for my amp. Thing is a beast!
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy angled plugs for your cords?

I'll take one for sure if they're still for sale.

Would I be stupid to buy 3 if I've never tried power cords before? I have a 100 watt tube amp that still has a stock cord and a tube pre and now a tube cdp all with stock cords.

edit: only 2 please see reply below pm sent.

I'm off to bed since it's a school nite for my godson but I'll pm you in the morning.

Thanks

carl

edit: none of mine are angled now but since these are going to be more thick and rigid, could I be asking for trouble similar to your need for angled? I keep the tube amp about 3" from the wall but the other 2 I try to give some extra room so I don't put too much stress on the ic's.
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited March 2007
    Options
    The Prelude requires 6" to the rear wall, 3 inches for the external part of the IEC plug and 3 inches of cord curve. I just measured one of mine. Same is true of the power outlet end.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited March 2007
    Options
  • candyliquor35m
    edited March 2007
    Options
    The Prelude requires 6" to the rear wall, 3 inches for the external part of the IEC plug and 3 inches of cord curve. I just measured one of mine. Same is true of the power outlet end.

Thanks Dennis. I'll take 2 then. PM coming.
  • screename
    screename Posts: 321
    edited March 2007
    Options
    PM sent for remaining....
  • P.HUNT
    edited March 2007
    Options
    all sold!!
    AMP
    Sherbourn 7/2100A
    DVD
    DENON 3910
    BLU RAY
    PS-3
    SPEAKERS
    Klipsch Ultra2 System
    92" Screen
    PS Audio power cords
    Buttkickers
  • reeltrouble1
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Thats great news. Never heard back from you on my PM???

RT1
  • candyliquor35m
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Thats great news. Never heard back from you on my PM???

RT1

same here
  • P.HUNT
    edited March 2007
    Options
    reeltrouble1 Your pm's are full I cant send you a message!
    I sold 3 with a dd-15 I sold about 2 hours after the poast.
    And candyliquor35m was next in line for 2 He has a pm in his box!
    AMP
    Sherbourn 7/2100A
    DVD
    DENON 3910
    BLU RAY
    PS-3
    SPEAKERS
    Klipsch Ultra2 System
    92" Screen
    PS Audio power cords
    Buttkickers
  • reeltrouble1
    edited March 2007
    Options
    OK, no problem, just wanted to make sure if you were counting the ones I asked for.

RT1
  • candyliquor35m
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Phil,

where's the power cords? I sent you $140 for 2.

Has anyone seen phil?

carl
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Eeeeeeeeeeesh....
    looks like he last logged on the 17th of March. About the only hope I would take from this is that he was turning people away. So maybe his intentions were good at the beginning.

This kind of stuff seems to be happening more and more of late.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Options
    WOW!! After going back and reading some of this guy's threads, he sounds like a real **** bag. I hope this works out for ya Candy....
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2007
    Options
    looks like someone needs to wake up the,,,,,,,K
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I'm sure Carl would be more than happy to:D
  • dane_peterson
    dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
    edited April 2007
    Options
    If someone was planning on upgrading their power cord to this one and got scammed, maybe I can help. I have a 2-meter version of this cable. If you have something that's a slight step down, I'll be willing to do a flat trade as a sort of "Karma" to CP. If you were one of the unfortunate members who were robbed of a nice cable and a good chunk of cash, please PM me.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Guy's,,,, having been in a similar situation, I sincerely hope that it turns out well for those involved, been there,done that,,fun,,it's not. Good luck,,I,however,still believe that most people want to do the right thing,,so,,ship the cables dagnabit.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    edited April 2007
    Options
    There's info in this thread that may be of help, including a phone number. http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?p=587589#post587589

I have to say that selling gear and not delivering it in a timely fashion (at least twice now) is no way to do business. Even if he comes thru on this deal, I really have to question if he should be allowed to sell anything else here.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    edited April 2007
    Options
    :confused: maybe he is at his vacation home in Oregon where he cant get any cell phone or internet reception ? :rolleyes:
    Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • candyliquor35m
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Thanks all. I feel better after seeing jesse's post and thinking that he's probably at his 2nd home in oregon. I think he's trustworthy but has a different lifestyle than most.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited April 2007
    Options
    That shouldn't matter. If you sell it, you should be timely about delivery. I doubt he would like it if he sent it and someone took their sweet old time sending payment...
  • reeltrouble1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I seem to sense a trend developing lately. Waiting a month to send a paid for item is not what the Club Polk Flea Market has ever been about. Waiting a month without even contacting the person who has sent you money is unacceptable behavior. Sure things happen, but a stamp only cost .39, dont have electronics the good ole post office delivers. Write them a letter explaining how your vacationing and figure that is more important than completing the transaction, just make sure you thank them for the money.

I certainly will not be buying anything from Mr. Hunt and agree he should not sell here. Carl since you have his address I would send him written demand for your items, using the mail to rip folks off is a Federal Crime the Post Master General will investigate. If you sent a Postal Money Order they will have even more interest.

RT1