Identity theft, Privacy issues

2»

Comments

• candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited March 2007
    TroyD wrote:
    As a side note, I've known many people who were very nice who were, all the same, crazier than a shithouse rat

Family members no doubt :D . I couldn't resist that one. Damn now I'm disappointed we didn't shoot the mothers for trying to tax us to death.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited March 2007
    How about you keep your personal crusades to yourself from now on, this really isn't the place.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited March 2007
    TroyD wrote:
    As a side note, I've known many people who were very nice who were, all the same, crazier than a shithouse rat

Just thought I'd share.
    BDT

I disagree with ...... huh ?......Oh.

Sorry. I thought you said shithouse "Cat".

Thanks for sharing. :)

There have been some very memorable quotes in this thread, btw.
    Sal Palooza
  • candyliquor35m
    edited March 2007
    F1nut wrote:
    How about you keep your personal crusades to yourself from now on, this really isn't the place.

This is the last one I promise ;)
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited March 2007
    No no no.....I love hearing from the booby hatch escapees. The entertainment value is astronomical.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • candyliquor35m
    edited March 2007
    TroyD wrote:
    No no no.....I love hearing from the booby hatch escapees. The entertainment value is astronomical.

BDT

What's ironic is I don't gave a darn about my credit history because I never plan on borrowing another dime from anyone so even if I were to have my identity stolen, I could really care less. I wouldn't lift a finger trying to repair my credit history.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2007
    Are you planning on moving to Montana anytime soon? If so, please don't mail me anything....

You need to look up Mr Nightly's 9/11 conspiracy thread and up your game to the next level: http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44532&highlight=government

Also, invest in tinfoil...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited March 2007
    What's ironic is I don't gave a darn about my credit history because I never plan on borrowing another dime from anyone so even if I were to have my identity stolen, I could really care less. I wouldn't lift a finger trying to repair my credit history.

Huh ???? This is a joke...right ??
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • candyliquor35m
    edited March 2007
    tonyb wrote:
    Huh ???? This is a joke...right ??

No I don't see a new house in the future and I've never bought a brand new car and I live like a pauper so audio purchases are my only worry :(
  • candyliquor35m
    edited March 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote:
    Are you planning on moving to Montana anytime soon? If so, please don't mail me anything....

You need to look up Mr Nightly's 9/11 conspiracy thread and up your game to the next level: http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44532&highlight=government

Also, invest in tinfoil...

You mean Roger Moore or whatever his name is made another conspiracy movie? I have dial-up so I don't even attempt to watch videos.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2007
    Just read the posts..
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited March 2007
    Have you had dreams of a "Terminator" comming back in time to
    kill you for going down that one way street the wrong way ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • candyliquor35m
    edited March 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote:
    Just read the posts..

Sorry no comment on that one. I don't remember the thread. I don't go searching for conspiracy theories but I was a big fan of Reagan's philosophy that smaller government is better.
    tonyb wrote:
    Have you had dreams of a "Terminator" comming back in time to
    kill you for going down that one way street the wrong way ?

No I sleep like a baby but I would never do that. What I was attempting to say was that sometimes I drive down the middle of the street (going the right direction of course) instead of always driving in my lane on a 2 lane street divided road and I would only do it when I'm the only one on the road. Divided means the cars going the other direction are separated from me by a median.