Man I hate school...

2»

Comments

• tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited March 2007
    audiobliss wrote:
    Cool beans. It sounds like you really understand the importance of UNDERSTANDING the material instead of just making the grade. I highly recommend you focus on really learning it, from here on out. I got a B in Calc 1 & 2, but didn't really learn it that well. Now Calc 3's really kicking me. :(

I'm in diff equations and I still don't know how to do trig substitution...:o . Well, I guess thats what integral tables are for.:)

Whenever I'm in class, when a teach is explaining something, I sometimes feel like a complete **** since I don't understand anything he/she is saying. But when I go home and just keep doing problems... I start to understand. Well, thats whats school is for, you rather be completely clueless in school than when peoples money (and sometimes lives) are involved.

tommyboy
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited March 2007
    I loves math in high school but hated calc. Got a C in Calc 1 and a C+ in Calc 2. My only Cs in college...stupid calc.

Jared
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited March 2007
    Wow, you all are pretty hard on him. I feel your pain. The worst I ever had it was I think 14 exams in 4 weeks. Towards the ennd I was literally, no exaggeration, studying all wakeful hours for the last 8 days of that semester. Anyways, it sucked and I am glad its over.

Anyways, undergrad was very easy in comparison to grad school, but its hard no matter what. Keep your chin up, study hard, it will well be worth it in the end.