More lps for sale UPDATED LIST

Options
13»

Comments

• DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Dean, Ron, or Bill, you are a PIECE OF **** and you have to live with that.

I am proud to say I am not and I saw you for what you are right off!

My name is Dave and it never deivates from that...
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    Options
    That's too bad, I got what I ordered, as described, and in a timely fashion. I don't get why anyone else would have been treated differently. I just don't get it.

Oh well, another one for the bozo list.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Ok, I have not disppeared everyone. We had a problem with a voltage spike and it fried the home PC. We have a new Dell and I bought a better quality surge protector and we are back online this morning

Joe, your refund and Stones lp will be out to you this week. I would have mailed it sooner but I could not access my PM's for the address and Deb tossed out the box

Sorry to disappoint you F1nut

Things do happen beyond our control sometimes

As for the Beatles lp missing a disc, again send it back and I will refund you no problem

Okay Ron. . . I'll believe it when I see!!! As far as not being able to access PMs to get the address, what about the return address I put on the returned records you received from me according to the United States Post Office, March 23rd???? I know there was in Arial Black font, 14 point, Bold, my name and address in the return address position on the package.

I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt, when can I expect my refund and Stones LP? Also, why haven't you responded to my many PMs?
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Wow it seems awful conveneint that Dean chimes in after post #48- #49 with the discussion of law enforcement officials. Hmmmm..... I can tell you one thing right now you really dont want the postal agents visiting you. The USPIS. They are some very serious people and have all the time money in the world to track you down. even for a small amount of money, They dont care what the amount is or how far you run they will find you. Trust me on this. :D

Here is the definition of what a postal inspector will investigate. U.S. Postal Inspectors investigate any crime in which the U.S. Mail is used to further a scheme--whether it originated in the mail, by telephone, or on the Internet. The use of the U.S. Mail is what makes it mail fraud. And here is a link to file such a claim if it is deemed necessary by the affected parties. http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D