More lps for sale UPDATED LIST

Options

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'm starting to have my doubts here, I shipped bad LPs back to Ron and he received them last Friday March 23rd and I haven't heard from him or received my refund. Ron I've sent you PMs and haven't received anything back from you are you still here???:confused::confused::confused:
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Last Activity: 03-20-2007 01:25 AM

Don't hold your breath, Joe.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    F1nut wrote:
    Last Activity: 03-20-2007 01:25 AM

Don't hold your breath, Joe.

I know Jess it looks AGAIN like you hit that nail dead center on the head. . .let the naysayers and newbie protectors say what they want, I'm glad someone here is looking out for the club members.

His last contact with me in a PM was 03-20-2007 01:19 AM . . .that was when he replied to my PM about me shipping back the bad records.
  • F1nut
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Eh who knows, maybe he went on vacation with all the money he made here. Hopefully he'll be in touch with you soon.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    F1nut wrote:
    Eh who knows, maybe he went on vacation with all the money he made here. Hopefully he'll be in touch with you soon.
    I'm turning BLUE :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :cool: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :cool: :eek:
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited March 2007
    Options
    sorry to hear Joe, maybe I just got lucky, I had just about given up hope when bam my records came, that was last Saturday.

RT1
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    sorry to hear Joe, maybe I just got lucky, I had just about given up hope when bam my records came, that was last Saturday.

RT1
    We'll see.:(
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Well it looks like I'm out 5 LPs or whatever dollar amount one might place on them!!!! I'm really disappointed in this guy. He kept writing me looking for comfort from the assaults he was getting from our senior members for coming here and hawking his garbage.

I hope he lost the money I sent him and some homeless person found it and used it for a few days worth of meals.
  • reeltrouble1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Jpe,

I would send a negative to Shack. Contact Justin and give him the facts, guys who stiff other members should be banned.

RT1
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Jpe,

I would send a negative to Shack. Contact Justin and give him the facts, guys who stiff other members should be banned.

RT1

Will do!
  • F1nut
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Let's remember this for the next time someone like this comes along.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49752

Some highlights.........
    As for diffusing the situation, I don't see a situation, I just see a unfriendly member who is out of line or has nothing constructive to say

I will put my several thousand references against his anyday

F1 - 1, Putz - 0

And Dave, I will pull the posts, care to make a bet that I will be here long after 3 days expires?

Dave - 1, Putz - 0
    F1nut wrote: »
    Where did I pass judgement on you? I simply stated the obvious, that you are here to sell as indicated by your listing items for sale in the 2 Channel section before you reached 25 posts even after you were instructed by others that wasn't a kosher thing to do. Further more, within a day of reaching 25 posts, you listed two more items in the FM section. Therefore, your record speaks for itself.

Your excuses are numerous, re-read your own posts.

F1 - 2, Putz - 0

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    edited April 2007
    Options
    All his objections and wailing and crying to me via PM and I fell for it!!!

I'm the effing Putz!
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No, you are just a decent guy.

HE is the putz.

Another plug for Jesse trying to keep things righteous here in the PolkNation.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Stop complaining and turn him in to the authorities.
  • reeltrouble1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Yea Joe, really, I am prety sure you did told me you did that.

RT1
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Just to throw it out there...one of the Beatles two-LP sets I bought only had one LP in it. So, I PM'd him about it and he said I could return it and that he'd refund me the money. Well, I've since decided it's not worth the effort and that I'll just keep the album the way it is.

But you're right, he hasn't been active on here for quite a while. I hadn't noticed that.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2007
    Options
    PolkThug wrote: »
    Stop complaining and turn him in to the authorities.

What "authorities" do you guys suggest? Justin?, the PO?
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited April 2007
    Options
    If payment was made with a US Postal Service money order, and he agreed to be paid with such, as well as agreed to ship via USPS, I think you might have something.
  • Dean guitar pla
    Dean guitar pla Posts: 117
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Ok, I have not disppeared everyone. We had a problem with a voltage spike and it fried the home PC. We have a new Dell and I bought a better quality surge protector and we are back online this morning

Joe, your refund and Stones lp will be out to you this week. I would have mailed it sooner but I could not access my PM's for the address and Deb tossed out the box

Sorry to disappoint you F1nut

Things do happen beyond our control sometimes

As for the Beatles lp missing a disc, again send it back and I will refund you no problem
  • TroyD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Huh? Almost a MONTH and you couldn't access a computer SOMEWHERE?

If I had someones money, I think I'd have made the effort to at least get out an explanation.

While it may not make you a crook, technically, it makes you, at minimum, a moron.

My personal opinion, pack up your **** and peddle your wares elsewhere.

BDT
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I second that Troy.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • F1nut
    edited April 2007
    Options
    BS! Just another excuse in a long line of excuses.

Every public library has computers and internet access these days, not to mention family and friends.

I agree, you're done selling here.

President of Club Polk

• reeltrouble1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Sorry Dean, your done. How about you send the cash to AudioBliss first, then he can send the record to you. BTW, you told me you were running late with my delivery because you were in working/staying in Long Island and then the car broke down???? Now the computer broke down????

WoW.

RT1
  • TroyD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Dog ate his homework...
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I think I'm going to need to Photoshop F1 an official Club Polk GTFO icon for the forum.
  • F1nut
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Obviously, you've had access to a computer, you lying sack of ****.
    The diecast site link is: http://www.diecastlive.com/v2007/index.php?name=ForumsPro

I am the Redline section Moderator and my girlfriend also is a Mod there.

I collect Hot Wheels redlines mainly but also dabble w/ HO train and slotcars

http://www.diecastlive.com/v2007/Your_Account/profile=6.html

http://www.diecastlive.com/v2007/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=4299.html (signed Bill)

BTW, you didn't disappoint me, I had your number from day one. The only person you disappointed was yourself, again!

President of Club Polk

• MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited April 2007
    Options
    :eek: WOW!! You are busted!!!

I think F1nut should receive a prize of some sort? How about a Polkforum police badge under his name?
  • reeltrouble1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    badges......................we don't need no stinkin badges................

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

RT1
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No, we just need Badgers...

badger2sr4.gif
  • TroyD
    edited April 2007
    Options
    OOOOHHHHHHHHHH, that's BOUND to leave a mark.

Never underestimate a self-employed vampire with a REALLY permanent wave hair do and an internet connection.

BDT