Bored as hell.....

2»

Comments

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited February 2007
    Have a good trip Ricardo! I hope you have a pleasant flight home. I don't need those AL-III's that bad. Get some rest when you return. We can do it the following weekend if need be. I don't want you to land, then take a 90 minute or two hour road trip to meet me.

Be safe!
    Carl

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited February 2007
    That's ok Carl; we can do it Saturday or Sunday. I get back Friday AM, so I'll be fine. Besides, I decided to "invest" in a new upgrade ;)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited February 2007
    Sounds good! Don't grab any bum while your there. They'll whip your **** with bamboo:D
    Carl

• beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited February 2007
    Am I the only one that thinks it`s just too cool he`s in Asia cruzin the Polk Forum..

Be safe, have fun, shoot pic`s
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    Hey Ht's a traveler, those lounges can get to ya ( free booze ) I mean, Those miles come in handy. I got enough miles and points this last year to take momma to Rome ,Venice ,Milan and then London on the way back in May, gotta love the Hiltons points ,,,,somethings make the travel worth it Like being able to go on vacation like this.....

I didnt travel last year for almost 3 months and still had 90 something flights I just missed Exec Platnium this year because of a couple of reroutes. But I got a secret weapon now went and got me one of those American Advantage cards every dollar spent is a mile , Wheeheeww
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited February 2007
    I still think it`s cool that he`s half way around the world, and yet he`s still here with us..

The Polk Forum is as contageous as the Hobby itself...
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    Im with you bear its definetely cool, and yes this place is like a virus theres no cure for ........You just keep checking back
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited February 2007
    At least you get to stay in the business lounge and not with the peons..:D
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited February 2007
    Polkatese...someone told me that this place is the "audiophile's paradise"; a shopping center of exclusively hi-fi stores. I am trying to free some time to go check it out..

http://www.stereotimes.com/event021801.shtml

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited February 2007
    Cool! I never been there, let us know if you get a chance to check it out! Btw, if you feel adventurous, go across the street (across from MRT) next to the Sheraton (exit the lobby to your left) to the Hawkers food stand. There is some good seafood...
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.