New Company Name

2»

Comments

• okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited February 2007
    Early B. wrote:
    BTW -- the logo is very cool.

Early, I came up with the logo about 6 months ago, did a rough sketch in powerpoint, then Pablo(here on the forum) refined it a little, and then had an architect friend of mine(where I get a majority of my business) put it into this final form.

Also, after reading these responses, and talking it over with my wife more, I think I am going to keep it as it is. My goal will be to brand my company through the name and my service. In reality, most of my clients could care less about what brands I sell, they want a solution to their media needs, and I provide that for them. Therefore, the company brand is much more important, and I the name is part of it.

Thanks for all of the suggestions so far. Now you guys have a few ideas WHEN you get out there to do it on your own.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited February 2007
    good choice. As your might remember from a while back, I was also trying to break into the seen. Had a decent amount of call and one job for a friend that is a contractor. Every one that had called I think was just bored or some thing, or they just don't understand how much equipment costs. Yeah your average ht is not to expensive(or were my rates) If was the people who wanted the distributed audio system that were like I don't think so. I'm talking multi room, multi source, with multiple controllers(in wall and wireless) through out the house. I think they wanted to pay a grand for it, including labor, hot going to happen. Any ways it's on the back burner for now. When I star back up again there will be a name change. On my van right now it says The Hookup Specializing in home audio/ video installation. I was thinking of changing it to Sound Decision, or Sound Decisions.