any one have an old broken carver?

Options
Deadof_knight
Deadof_knight Posts: 980
edited March 2007 in Troubleshooting
I need a binding post something fierce I bought it off ebay and let just say the binding wasnt screwed in all the way and the amp shifted apparently and SNAP!!!!
:cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
Post edited by Deadof_knight on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited February 2007
    Options
    no, but maybe grab one off of partsexpress? I'm not the handiest guy in the planet, but something like that has to work.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Have you tried posting on carveraudio.com? Doesn't get as much traffic as here, but somebody may be able to help you out. I can't imagine how one of the binding posts on a Carver could become damaged, those things are bullet proof.:rolleyes::)
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I called the carver audio and they were looking for one for me and I took it by the local shop and poof he had it fixed and serviced the amp changed the lamps in her and back to me by 5 oclock, SCHWEEEET!
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables