edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
This would be fun to do on the way to work. :D

http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/554
Post edited by PolkThug on

Comments

• tecmo04
    tecmo04 Posts: 421
    edited February 2007
    wow. thats amazing. every road ragers dream!!
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2007
    Great video.
    I guess they can't afford to stay stationary too long or they risk being attcked.Just as it ended it looked like they were going to run head on into a tractor.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2007
    Looks like they have the respect of the road.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited February 2007
    Great video??? Respect???

I think it shows a lot of very careless driving. Ramming people to get them to move out of the way? ?

I dunno... they almost ran over a kid there.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited February 2007
    GV#27 wrote:
    Great video.
    I guess they can't afford to stay stationary too long or they risk being attcked.Just as it ended it looked like they were going to run head on into a tractor.
    Youre exactly right. I have a couple friends that drive hummers over there and theres been more than one instance where theyve had to run over people, not all adults.

Theyve had numerous attacks that way, so they are not to stop for anything now
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • exalted512
    edited February 2007
    nadams wrote:

I think it shows a lot of very careless driving. Ramming people to get them to move out of the way? ?

Then why dont you get over there in a vehicle where everyone knows youre american and a lot of people dont like americans. You wait for traffic and get you and everyone else in the car killed:rolleyes:
    -Cody
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2007
    nadams wrote:
    Great video???
    Ok maybe not the best words to use to describe it,but it does show some of the realities that the US troops have to deal with in Iraq.Im sure the last thing they would want to happen is someone getting run over but...
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2007
    Awesome.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited February 2007
    Great video love the end remark Pick'n is nose not a F'ng care in the world.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2007
    nadams wrote:

I'm not picking on you with this post. You could hear them blowing the horn the whole time, and no one was getting out of the way. At the end you could tell that they were stressed about something, not just playing around. ;)
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    Wow, that's some insane driving. Wait, don't I drive like that?? :D:D

My first thought is...what an idiot...he kept it in first waaay too long....especially for a diesel...

But it would be pretty cool to be able to run around ramming into everybody's $800 car with your big ol' hummer.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That is awesome. . . I gotta get me one of dem!!!
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited February 2007
    so why don't they like us being over there?
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited February 2007
    They know they need to get out of the way. Obviously you just saw a very small consequence when they don't, If there wasn't so many civilians around there would be small arms fire to get them out of the way!

nadams-

Ditto what exalted512 said... If they don't get out of the way, you are putting your life at a serious risk! The percentage of VBIED's(Vehicle Born Improvised Explosive Device) in Iraq are HUGE! I know I'm going home alive, not playing around...

Mike
  • MikeC78
    edited February 2007
    Toxis wrote:
    so why don't they like us being over there?

They hate Americans of course!:rolleyes:

Really, there are very mixed opinions over there and it mostly falls on their religion.

BTW, They(Iraqi's) believe for every American they kill that they go to heaven with something like 70 virgin's!:eek:

They are very screwed up in the head in they way they think...
  • MikeC78
    edited February 2007
    audiobliss wrote:
    My first thought is...what an idiot...he kept it in first waaay too long....especially for a diesel...

I'm thinking you're an idiot, those military humvees are all automatic!;) You are hearing the turbo...

Mike
  • exalted512
    edited February 2007
    MikeC78 wrote:
    audiobliss wrote:

I'm thinking you're an idiot, those military humvees are all automatic!;) You are hearing the turbo...

Mike
    I was going to say that, but I didnt want to make him feel bad.
    -Cody
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited February 2007
    nadams wrote:

your a sheltered young Lad....god bless ya

perhaps driving like your life depended on it?, ya know, not wanting to die in an explosion or bullets and all.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2007
    Perspective is freakin' everything. We have no idea what or why, besides, they seemed to move the eff over the second they got a glimpse of the Humvee. You have no idea if it's medical, or what it is.

Medical%20humvee.jpg
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    You have the nicest pictures Dem :cool:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited February 2007
    I hope it's not that scary for them in every city / town over there.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited February 2007
    MikeC78 wrote:
    BTW, They(Iraqi's) believe for every American they kill that they go to heaven with something like 70 virgin's!:eek:

They are very screwed up in the head in they way they think...

Why continue ignorance by stating generalizations? While some of this is based on truth (If killed in jihad, you get greater praise in heaven) I find the statement that they are screwed up in the head derogatory and offensive.

YES, terrorists and extremeists are bad news but many of the people in Iraq and surrounding region also feel that way. Christians have theirs to; we have many who kill and destroy in the name of the Christian religion: those that destroy abortion clinics and kill the patrons to try and "prove a point" then we have David Koresh, Eric Rudolph, the KKK, and people like Fred Phelps and psychos like Orel Roberts.

This is not a personal attack, it just saddens me when racial slurs get thrown around and quips like "kill them all and let God sort them out" are stated by "Christian" people who have no care to research and find the truth about these people when they can't realize that if America was bombed and "sorted" there wouldn't be many people not getting their asses singed.

Sorry for the rantiness of this post, I guess I need to get out of the south :rolleyes:
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2007
    Yeah, damn all of that Christian insurgency in Iraq, and Christian terrorism around the world. ;)

I see the point you were trying to make, but you can't really compare Islamic fundamentalism (the key) to any other religion, no matter how wacky you may view it's customs or beliefs.
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    Yeah, damn all of that Christian insurgency in Iraq, and Christian terrorism around the world. ;)

I see the point you were trying to make, but you can't really compare Islamic fundamentalism (the key) to any other religion, no matter how wacky you may view it's customs or beliefs.

Thanks for posting what I am to tired to word properly. The whacked out Christians are so few, but get so much publicity(like those nuts protesting at funerals). The best source of reality to what is really going on over there would be soldiers that where there. Crazy sells lots more than good when it comes to the news.

Ben
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    I'm not too tired to address this!!

ledhed wrote:
    Why continue ignorance by stating generalizations? While some of this is based on truth (If killed in jihad, you get greater praise in heaven) I find the statement that they are screwed up in the head derogatory and offensive.:

That "killed in jihad" is a Muslem thing, good ones, bad ones, indifferent ones they all believe in jihad.
    ledhed wrote:
    Christians have theirs to; we have many who kill and destroy in the name of the Christian religion: those that destroy abortion clinics and kill the patrons to try and "prove a point" then we have David Koresh, Eric Rudolph, the KKK, and people like Fred Phelps and psychos like Orel Roberts.

These are NOT Christians and they do not KILL FOR CHRIST!!! That is the same as you saying, "who kill and destroy in the name of the Christian religion" . . . they are people who have distorted what the Bible, mainly the New Testament has to say. . . we Christians DO NOT believe in Holy war like the Muslems do. . .nor do we (and I am including you by your own admission) believe in killing anyone in abortion clinics to try to prove a point. You claim to be a Christian but you say the Christian "religion"???? Christianity is NOT a religion. Catholism, Protestantism, Greak Orthodox, etc, etc are religions, Christianity is NOT!!!
    ledhed wrote:
    This is not a personal attack, it just saddens me when racial slurs get thrown around and quips like "kill them all and let God sort them out" are stated by "Christian" people who have no care to research and find the truth about these people when they can't realize that if America was bombed and "sorted" there wouldn't be many people not getting their asses singed.:

If it is not a personal attack and you are so put off by this "racial slur" then why are you assuming, "are stated by "Christian" people who have no care to research and find the truth about these people," ---How do you know this is stated by "Christian" people????
    ledhed wrote:
    Why continue ignorance by stating generalizations?

You seem to be guilty of this by your own statements. You can start by finding out what a religion is!!! Christianity is a spiritual way of life, not a religion.

It saddens me when someone who knows NOTHING about religion makes general statements like you have and go after people who still feel the sting of what Muslims did on 911 and what Muslims are still doing or rather killing, each other, themselves, us, Westerners and anyone else who do not believe as they do.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited February 2007
    Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
    With the cross of Jesus going on before.
    Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
    Forward into battle see His banners go!
    Sal Palooza
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Sin is the foe! Yeah that tune came right out of the New Testament.:rolleyes:
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    exalted512 wrote:
    I was going to say that, but I didnt want to make him feel bad.
    -Cody
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Like that's ever stopped you before!!! :p
    MikeC78 wrote:
    Hmm, I'll have to watch the vid again, I guess.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited February 2007
    BTW, arabs drive like morons to begin with and if they had the armoured hummer, they'd drive the exact same way even though they aren't in danger.

BTW: Anyone know the religion/background of the kid in the SLC shopping mall? ;)
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited February 2007
    I wondered what was crossing the front crew's mind while driving through that mess. Run up homicide bombers? F'that, forward march.

Cool how most of the traffic knew the right thing to do (respect) such as for emergency service vehicles, and just pull over. Some were in their own world listening to ipods. :rolleyes: