Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited February 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
    It's a programmable remote controller. :confused::p
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:D :D

You haven't even managed to come over to check out my system yet, which you said you wanted to do!:p :D

Whatsamatta real life of having both a job & having to work for a living cutting down on all your free time? LOL!;) :D

Cathy, up for some dinner some time? Im single in Boston :D

haha jk, well maybe....nevermind....

Jeez this feels like eharmony haha

;)
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:D :D

You haven't even managed to come over to check out my system yet, which you said you wanted to do!:p :D

Whatsamatta real life of having both a job & having to work for a living cutting down on all your free time? LOL!;) :D

Free time doesn't exist anymore. Work during the day, school at night, home on weekends, what's free time again?

Don't worry, I'll be down there......sometime.
  • cfrizz
    edited February 2007
    LOL! Not really. All of it is eons old that I went crazy with when I first discovered that you could actually DL stuff like that!:D

Once the novelty wore off I pretty much forgot about it. It just sits there collecting cyber dust!:D

Ahaaaa now we know what you are doing between mouse clicks on this forum. :p:D:o :eek:
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    LOL! Not really. All of it is eons old that I went crazy with when I first discovered that you could actually DL stuff like that!:D

Once the novelty wore off I pretty much forgot about it. It just sits there collecting cyber dust!:D

I'll raise the BS flag on this comment! :p
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited February 2007
    You'll go down there? Cool, but take it to PM. :p
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    LOL!:D Damn right I'm drooling over the Joys thread!:D But what I will say is this.

I am a single unattached woman. If my status changes to that of a married woman, then out of respect to my husband I would stop looking at Joys thread & I would also clean up my pc at home!

As far as I'm concerned it is now HIS job to take care of that aspect of my life & that is what I expect to happen!

Does it mean that if a good looking stud comes walzing down the street I won't take a quick look? NO! But I will not intentionally go looking for fantasy men online to drool over! I would consider in some small way a betrayal of my marriage vows.

Fair enough.

And actually, I do agree with you for once ;) with this small exception: It really comes down to what the spouse is comfortable with. Mine isn't at all comfortable with me looking at "Sexy" pictures of ANY girl, either online, in a movie or in a magazine. Is it because she's super self-conscious and has been burned in the past? Probably so. Party mine fault, but it's all good with me, because I love her. If on the other hand, she wanted to partake in a little fun online together, you can believe me, I'd be right there with her :D

Again, it comes down what the other one is comfortable with. And the spouse must respect that, if the relationship is going to last.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Sami wrote:
    You'll go down there? Cool, but take it to PM. :p

Dirty mind Sami....I live north of cathy, about 15 minutes :). So down there means I'm heading south....ON THE MAP. :cool:
  • cfrizz
    edited February 2007
    LOL!!!:D :D:D That's precisely what if figured! Welcome to the real world kid, it's all down hill from here!:eek::p ;)

Free time doesn't exist anymore. Work during the day, school at night, home on weekends, what's free time again?

• BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    LOL!!!:D :D:D That's precisely what if figured! Welcome to the real world kid, it's all down hill from here!:eek::p ;)

that should say homework, not home :) since I live at home during the week too :)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:

Cathy I know you only turned 25 this past birthday but cyber sex with a kid is still againt the law!!!:eek: :p:p:D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Cathy I know you only turned 25 this past birthday but cyber sex with a kid is still againt the law!!!:eek: :p:p:D

Hey im 21! and now that you just told me cathy is 25.....CATHY ILL BE DOWN TOMORROW!

(i know your joking about the age...unfortunately)
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Hey im 21!

Well you better prove it we don't want one of our more level headed members being deceived by a youngster!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Well you better prove it we don't want one of our more level headed members being deceived by a youngster!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hmmmm, now how would I prove that over the internet....

I could take a picture of my refrigerator....it's the pretty standard frig for a 21 year old college kid. Frig consists of Beer, Beer, more beer, and condiments. There is no edible food in my frig. Freezer consists of about 75% hard alcohol and the rest frozen dinners.
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007

I could take a picture of my refrigerator....it's the pretty standard frig for a 21 year old college kid. Frig consists of Beer, Beer, more beer, and condiments. There is no edible food in my frig. Freezer consists of about 75% hard alcohol and the rest frozen dinners.

You failed the test all that booze is what a minor would hoard!!!!:D
  • cfrizz
    edited February 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!:D :D

You guys are just hilarious, I'm crying here from laughing so hard!!!!

21?:eek: Well at least you're of drinking age!

Thank God Audio knows no age limits!:eek: :p:D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    You failed the test all that booze is what a minor would hoard!!!!:D

haha. only thing i could take pictures of would be my drivers license and my LTC(or CCW as some of you call it). That is if i ever get it!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!:D :D

You guys are just hilarious, I'm crying here from laughing so hard!!!!

21?:eek: Well at least you're of drinking age!

Thank God Audio knows no age limits!:eek: :p:D

Please, i've been of drinking age for atleast 5 years now :D
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Please, i've been of drinking age for atleast 5 years now :D

Jeeeezzzzz I've been of drinking age for 30 years, do you think you will ever catch up??? Ehhh excuse me drinking age is 21!!!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Ehhh excuse me drinking age is 21!!!

Who says!?!?
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Who says!?!?

All 50 states unless something has happenend that I am not aware of.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    All 50 states unless something has happenend that I am not aware of.

I wasn't aware. Oh well too late now!
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    I wasn't aware. Oh well too late now!

Soooo admit it you are only 17 right???:p
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Soooo admit it you are only 17 right???:p

Don't even start..... :D
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited February 2007

Condiments? Don't you mean condoms!!!!:D :D:D
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Condiments? Don't you mean condoms!!!!:D :D:D

I wish, since I moved home and no longer live at college I'm in a slump.:(
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    I wish, since I moved home and no longer live at college I'm in a slump.:(

Switch to lefty for a different take on things.:D ;) :eek:
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Switch to lefty for a different take on things.:D ;) :eek:

*sigh*:(
  • cfrizz
    edited February 2007
    You're a good guy Nightly & I agree with that reasoning 100%!:)
    MrNightly wrote:
    Fair enough.

And actually, I do agree with you for once ;) with this small exception: It really comes down to what the spouse is comfortable with. Mine isn't at all comfortable with me looking at "Sexy" pictures of ANY girl, either online, in a movie or in a magazine. Is it because she's super self-conscious and has been burned in the past? Probably so. Party mine fault, but it's all good with me, because I love her. If on the other hand, she wanted to partake in a little fun online together, you can believe me, I'd be right there with her :D

Again, it comes down what the other one is comfortable with. And the spouse must respect that, if the relationship is going to last.