Hu Hu Hu Hubba Hubba

hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
My wife watches Deal or No Deal on NBC, I was walking by the living room and caught a glimpse of the models on that show WOW WEE HOT. . . HOLY SMOKES.

Here's the website. Roll your mouse over each picture for a pleasant surprise.

Please don't tell my wife about this.:o :p I'm not even allowed to look at the Tasteful Babe thread anymore. . .don't call me pu$$$ywhipped,:eek: atleast my wife takes a active interest in the is hobby of ours.
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    Mine knows I spend alot of time here because of my travels .. When Im on the road.... better than other places ......sometimes i get lost at swap meets creates big problems on getting them car-parts home but you know it could be worse.... t-bars hahaha not that i dont wann a go its just a respect thing... When she said she could hear a difference in the 1.2tls after I got them hey Im good with alot things these days......she like antiques and I like home audio so the ole house hold looks good and sounds good to boot..
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2007
    Please don't tell my wife about this.:o :p I'm not even allowed to look at the Tasteful Babe thread anymore. .
    OK send me that nice little Spectral pre and I promise not to tell your wife a thing.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Deadof_knight
    edited February 2007
    We draw the line with equipment black mail...... I never saw that thread and thats my story and Im sticking too it ......

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • Systems
    edited February 2007
    We draw the line with equipment black mail......
    But us poor guys have to build our systems somehow and blackmail seems like a great way to do it.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    GV#27 wrote:
    But us poor guys have to build our systems somehow and blackmail seems like a great way to do it.:D

I don't know where you get that I'm rich . . . I be pooor, not dirt poor but poor. . .but I'm rich because I love life and money don't mean Si!^.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2007
    Those that are not permitted to look end reaching into the candy dish to taste the contents. :D:D
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    janmike wrote:
    Those that are not permitted to look end reaching into the candy dish to taste the contents. :D:D

No way brother my wife is as beautiful as any of those girls. Ask Antny, Phil, or Billy.
  • Systems
    edited February 2007
    . .but I'm rich because I love life and money don't mean Si!^.
    Agreed,but toys are fun to have.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Deadof_knight
    edited February 2007
    If you are yearning then you need to be leaving!

looking is acceptable.......window shopping but you have no intent on buying anything in fact you left all your cards and money at home ....anyways

• hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    If you are yearning then you need to be leaving!

looking is acceptable.......window shopping but you have no intent on buying anything in fact you left all your cards and money at home ....anyways

The only thing I yearn for every day is that my wife feels good when it gets dark.:D
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited February 2007

Please don't tell my wife about this.:o :p I'm not even allowed to look at the Tasteful Babe thread anymore. . .

Tell dear wife it shouldn't matter who pumps up the tires as long as she is the only one that rides the bike.:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2007
    SCompRacer wrote:
    Tell dear wife it shouldn't matter who pumps up the tires as long as she is the only one that rides the bike.:D

NICE. I may have to try that line on mine. Freakin' hilarious.

BTW, what's up with all the wife talk these days? It must be guys PMS'ing or something huh? Scary.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2007
    MrNightly wrote:
    NICE. I may have to try that line on mine. Freakin' hilarious.

BTW, what's up with all the wife talk these days? It must be guys PMS'ing or something huh? Scary.

yea, there has been alot of talk about wives lately......kinda scary. You guys have me worried, I've been thinking about asking my right hand to marry me one of these days......:(
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited February 2007
    Hell, ,mine likes looking at them too so it's all good! lol There sure is a lot of "plastic" on that show! :D ( @ )( @ )
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited February 2007
    Well, I just got married and she lets me look all I want. And no, that's not going to change... ;)

Besides, she's like avguytx's wife so it's a mutual hobby for us. LOL.
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited February 2007
    No way brother my wife is as beautiful as any of those girls. Ask Antny, Phil, or Billy.
    Why ask when you can post a pic... :cool:
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Sami wrote:
    Why ask when you can post a pic... :cool:

She doesn't want her picture posted, she like a lot of other women are insecure about her looks no matter how many people compliment them.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2007
    And you certainly aren't helping her confidence level rise if you are drooling over in the babe thread are you Joe?:p
    She doesn't want her picture posted, she like a lot of other women are insecure about her looks no matter how many people compliment them.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    And you certainly aren't helping her confidence level rise if you are drooling over in the babe thread are you Joe?:p

But that is just it Cath, I don't drool, I'm always telling her how incredibly beautiful she is and that I can feel all eyes on her when we are out in public. She just doesn't see it. I respected her requests to stop looking at the babe thread, she said it made her uncomfortable. . . I unsubscribed about 1 1/2 months ago.

I must say though I have noticed your droooolllling over the thread that Brett started HA HA LOL ya horney little thang ya.:p :D:p:D:p
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited February 2007

Joe, you're dead on. Not only is she a looker she also has the personality to go along with it. I just don't know what she sees in your sorry ****. LOL!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2007

I must say though I have noticed your droooolllling over the thread that Brett started HA HA LOL ya horney little thang ya.:p :D:p:D:p

Cha-Ching!

Way to hit the nail on the head!

If ya preach it Cathy, ya best live it ;)
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Joe, you're dead on. Not only is she a looker she also has the personality to go along with it. I just don't know what she sees in your sorry ****. LOL!!

Hey Maria is no slouch either. . . the last time I looked in the mirror despite a few more pounds I'm drop dead handsome compared to you the ruff ruff!!!:D :p
  • cfrizz
    edited February 2007
    LOL!:D Damn right I'm drooling over the Joys thread!:D But what I will say is this.

I am a single unattached woman. If my status changes to that of a married woman, then out of respect to my husband I would stop looking at Joys thread & I would also clean up my pc at home!

As far as I'm concerned it is now HIS job to take care of that aspect of my life & that is what I expect to happen!

Does it mean that if a good looking stud comes walzing down the street I won't take a quick look? NO! But I will not intentionally go looking for fantasy men online to drool over! I would consider in some small way a betrayal of my marriage vows.

WOO HOO I just made Polk Expert!
    MrNightly wrote:
    Cha-Ching!

Way to hit the nail on the head!

If ya preach it Cathy, ya best live it

But that is just it Cath, I don't drool, I'm always telling her how incredibly beautiful she is and that I can feel all eyes on her when we are out in public. She just doesn't see it. I respected her requests to stop looking at the babe thread, she said it made her uncomfortable. . . I unsubscribed about 1 1/2 months ago.

Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Holydoc
    Holydoc Posts: 1,048
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    I am a single unattached woman. If my status changes to that of a married woman, then out of respect to my husband I would stop looking at Joys thread & I would also clean up my pc at home!

Oh my, here you are advertising your availability and in another thread you were offering up to someone to come over to your house and take pictures of your system. :eek:

Someone is frisky today!!

WOO HOO I just made Polk Expert!

Congrats!
    Holydoc (Home Theatre Lover)
    Outlaw -770 (7x200watt) Amplifier
    PolkAudio - RTi12 (Left and Right)
    PolkAudio - CSi5 (Center)
    PolkAudio - FXi3 (Back and Surround)
    SVS - PB-12/Plus (Subwoofer)
    Bluejean Cables - Interconnects
    Logitech Harmony 880 - Remote
  • cfrizz
    edited February 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Must be a full moon, since lots of craziness has been going on in the forum this week!:eek: :D

Holydoc wrote:
    Oh my, here you are advertising your availability and in another thread you were offering up to someone to come over to your house and take pictures of your system. :eek:

Someone is frisky today!!

Congrats!
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited February 2007
    Joe's and Phil's conversation sound like the start to some a swappin :D:D

Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited February 2007

Mike

Nah!! to far to travel. If they lived closer, Hmmmmmmmmm!!!:D :D:D LOL!!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    I would also clean up my pc at home!

Ahaaaa now we know what you are doing between mouse clicks on this forum. :p:D:o :eek:
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2007
    Cathy, up for some dinner some time? Im single in Boston :D

haha jk, well maybe....nevermind....

Jeez this feels like eharmony haha

;)
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007

Mike

Hey now let's not get too crazy here!!! My wife is more than I can handle I don't need another in the mix!!!:eek: :p:D I'm already exhausted!!!!;) :D