Up for grabs.....Air Hockey

2»

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited January 2007
    I am thoroughly ill in every conceivable way right now. My brother has decide to balk on allowing me to borrow his truck. That being said, I highly doubt the table will fit into a Saturn Ion. I still plan on making my way to Ricardo's in the next couple of weeks, but the adventure will be purely audio-based.

I guess Bdaley is the lucky winner. Thanks again to HT for his generosity.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited January 2007
    Haven't you thought of renting a minivan or pick up truck??? This will cost less than $50.....

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited January 2007
    You gotta love this Forum:D
    Looks like the Rook's not going to let me back out so easily...

Game on
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited January 2007
    If bdaley backs out, I'll be 4th in line.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited January 2007
    I have to pass guys...we are getting ready to move in the Spring...just found out yesterday. Thanks for the generous offer.
  • ESavinon
    edited January 2007
    Am i next? I can pick up on my return trip from wisconsin.
    can i strap this thing in the roof of my minivan (toyota sienna)?

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • ESavinon
    edited January 2007
    Does it come with those two black panels pictured on the side? :D:D

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited January 2007
    ESAVINON wrote:
    Am i next? I can pick up on my return trip from wisconsin.
    can i strap this thing in the roof of my minivan (toyota sienna)?

Zombie is still up....if he backs up, you're next. I guess you could strap it, but you need a good/big pair of rails.
    ESAVINON wrote:
    Does it come with those two black panels pictured on the side?

Don't think so ;)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman