Up for grabs.....Air Hockey

Ricardo
Ricardo Posts: 10,636
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
We have an air hockey that is just using up space and need to get rid of; it's in working condition and cosmetiaclly looks good. Thought of offering here for locals (I know...not many around here..)

If you want it and are willing to pick it up before February 2nd, it's yours.

Measures 84x44, and it is heavy....

It needs to go, so I'll put it up on Craiglist this coming weekend.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
SOPA
Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
Post edited by Ricardo on

Comments

• nebborjk
    nebborjk Posts: 425
    edited January 2007
    HTrookie,

I'm interested in this. I'll let you know tomorrow for sure.
    Proud SOPA Member since 2005!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,567
    edited January 2007
    Dude if you were in NC id be all over this
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited January 2007
    nice, i always wanted one of these as a kid.....

maybe in my next childhood(when im around 40) :(
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited January 2007
    You're just a karma-ing fool these days. Nice offering. . . too far for me.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • ntculenuff
    ntculenuff Posts: 1,146
    edited January 2007
    just got a smaller one from some friends that are moving...
    just got it set up the other day, so far pretty fun way to waste some time
    Speakers:
    Definitive BP7001sc mains
    Definitive C/L/R 3000 center
    Polk RT800i's rears
    Definitive supercube I Sub
    Audio:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010
    Emotiva XPA five Gen 3
    OPPO BDP-103 CD, SACD, DVD-A
    Video:
    Panasonic TC-P65ZT60
    OPPO BDP-103 Bluray
    Directv x's 2
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    Andy...yeah, well....if you lived next door I'd probably not give it to you if you think I'm a fool for doing this.:rolleyes:

Nebborjk, I'll wait for your call.

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited January 2007
    I want it... I want it.... I want it........!!!!!!!
    I'll take it.... I have a spare room to fill.

edit: see that I'm right behind Neb.. sorry, didn't read all of the posts. If this fall through, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands Ricardo. Thanks for keeping Christmas going year round with your Karmas.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited January 2007
    I'll be 3rd in line if the other 2 back out. I'm in Columbus.
    thanks.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited January 2007
    Dude if you were in NC id be all over this
    ditto...I LOVE those things...
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited January 2007
    Nice table. We have a smaller one that probably gets as much use as that. In fact, I'm thinking it'll make a nice table for my n gauge trains.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited January 2007
    What an awesome giveaway. This was a favorite game when I was younger.
  • nebborjk
    edited January 2007
    I'm still on the fence here gents. I know it'll get used at my place I'm just not sure where I'd put it.

HTrookie, bump Zombie Boy 2000 to the top of the list. I'll get back in line after bdaley6509. If both of those guys pass I'll reconsider.

Thanks again.
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    yes...it takes up a lot of real estate.....that's the main reason to get rid of it, other than my kids don't use it that much.

Sooooooo Jason; seems like it's up to you now; seems like we'll have a "forced" lsitening session...

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    Are ya sure Neb?!? Really... I was going to buy one in the next 6 months and this would be an unbelievable score!!!

Plus I would get a chance to finally meet HT and get my ear on his rig (and the Bada:D )
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    HTrookie wrote:
    Sooooooo Jason; seems like it's up to you now; seems like we'll have a "forced" lsitening session...

Drat it all... you know the only thing I hate more than music is having to listen to it on stellar gear.
    You might as well just punch me in the gut.
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    Jason (Zombie) is getting it.

And guess what.....he has NEVER heard the SDA's.....

I think someone will be in the market for an SDA pair soon.....:D :D

SOPA
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    Sorry...I had to post this to match Jason's post count. :)

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    So I've been "outed":D

Thanks Ricardo... now the world knows my terrible, terrible secret. How do you expect me to ever even leave my house now?

Might as well clear my conscience on this one....

I, Jason Berkowitz, have never heard SDA's.

phew... I feel better now:)

You guys... I am stoked beyond words about the opportunity to meet who we can all agree is an extremely stellar member of this forum, along with the chance to get my ear on what I know is some unbelievable gear.
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    What are you doing? You cannot have more posts than me....

SOPA
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    There......

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    burp
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    And have you heard the shake of an SVS sub ??

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    No...

have you ever smelled a cloroform-drenched rag only to find all of your audio possessions no where to be found upon waking?
  • nebborjk
    edited January 2007
    Ha. Funny thing is, one the of the reasons I wanted the table was to listen to the SDA's. I guess I'm condemed to be a SDA virgin for a little while more.

Glad the table found a good home.

Kevin (SDA Virgin)
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    That's two of us that he's outed. I think his Masterplan is coming along quite splendidly.

For everything that has transpired has done so according to Ricardo's design...
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    nebborjk wrote:
    Ha. Funny thing is, one the of the reasons I wanted the table was to listen to the SDA's. I guess I'm condemed to be a SDA virgin for a little while more.

Glad the table found a good home.

Kevin (SDA Virgin)

You don't need an excuse to come listen; you are what...40 minutes away? We can work something out any time.

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    I smell a mini-polk-meet-gathering cookin'....
  • nebborjk
    edited January 2007
    Careful what you wish for. If the hype is to be believed, I might not let you kick me out of your house without them.

In all seriousness, I'll keep you in mind when I have a free weekend or something.

Losing your SDA virginity doesn't hurt or cause bleeding does it?
  • Ricardo
    edited January 2007
    nebborjk wrote:
    Careful what you wish for. If the hype is to be believed, I might not let you kick me out of your house without them.
    You know everything has a price...
    In all seriousness, I'll keep you in mind when I have a free weekend or something.
    Just let me know.
    Losing your SDA virginity doesn't hurt or cause bleeding does it?
    Only hurts your wallet :)

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited January 2007
    I heard it "doesn't count" if you stick them in your ear....