Israeli plans?

2»

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2007
    Just a FYI..... Benchmade knife co. has a switchblade named the Infidel...For $500, you too can own one. This is for active duty military/law enforcement only though.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2007
    I have always told all of my friends that the media sensationalizes just about everything involving middle eastern people and extremism. A lot of good things happen over there everyday, but you never see it. You only hear about the soldiers that were killed or the latest nutjob to blow-up some market. You don't hear about the schools we built or the towns we restored after they got leveled in the war. There are a lot of good honest people over there that aren't getting a fair shake, but the media doesn't care about them because they aren't being blown up or wearing pseudo KKK outfits talking about the "white devil". Kinda ironic huh? A bunch of arab guys in white hoods. The first time I saw them, I almost laughed.

We have a Liberal media who will shape the news to fit their agenda.
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited January 2007
    I have always told all of my friends that the media sensationalizes just about everything involving middle eastern people and extremism.
    I think what you mean is that the MEDIA are the extremists and that this hardly limited to the middle east.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2007
    That is true as well. It is hardly limited to the middle east, but is really sensationalized there for some reason. I think it has to do with all of the "fronts of the global war on terror". Silly.