Saddam set to Hang Maybe Tomorrow

124»

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:
    Congrats you nimrods. Keep up the praise of execution. I guess you agree with them beheading americans as we do them. Killing something that is alive is never good. I trust that you are christian, so go against your belief. Good for you.

Hey ****, Christian is spelled with a CAPITAL C . Send me your addy, I'll immediately send you a one way ticket to Iran. .. .talk your BS over there.

Signed,

A Very Christian Man.
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited December 2006
    the people who did the 9-11 attacks were not Iraqi's. i think you are confusing NeoCon propaganda with reality.go figure? it also confused the White House:rolleyes:

So Waldecker you know that Saddam was not doing every thing he could to destroy the USA after we kicked his **** out of Kuwait and left him looking bad in front of his followers. I will bet that he sanctioned more than one terrorist attempt to bring us down. He "was" a ticking time bomb who needed taking out. The world is a better place without him and other Hitler types who believe they can slaughter innocent people at will.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    edited December 2006
    read-alot wrote:
    So Waldecker you know that Saddam was not doing every thing he could to destroy the USA after we kicked his **** out of Kuwait and left him looking bad in front of his followers. I will bet that he sanctioned more than one terrorist attempt to bring us down. He "was" a ticking time bomb who needed taking out. The world is a better place without him and other Hitler types who believe they can slaughter innocent people at will.
    Justice was served and Saddam got everything that was coming to him ,but you claimed that Iraqi's were somehow responsible for 9-11.for years Dick Cheney and others swore six ways to sunday that Iraq had stockpiles of WMD's and ties to the 9-11 Attacks and earlier this year he admitted on Meet the Press that the U.S Government could find no such link. the Nerve gas and Mustard gas that Saddam used to Kill his own people with was provided to Iraq by the United states during the Iran/ Iraq War when we were backing Saddam over the Ayatolla Khommeni. C.I.A does not stand for Christians In Action! We Kicked Saddam out of Kuwait because it pissed off the Saudi's who have 25% of the worlds Oil reserves.i never defended Saddam so dont try to spin it that way.
    Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited December 2006
    It's all good.

Thanks William for steering me to the deal on the Dodd.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited December 2006
    things are turning ugly on this topic. the guy is dead already.. lets keep in on track and in perspective.

if you don't agree with someone's view on a topic.. ignore it/them.. or take it to private messages... and argue it all you want there.. there is a reason why disucssing topics like politics or abortion turn sour right away. There are arguments for both sides.. but in the end.. nothing changes.. and it usually turns people against each other.

So why not lets put this one to rest.. hey people it's nearly New YEars.... i for one don't want to start the new year off on the wrong foot.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited December 2006
    Really ... There USED TO BE a political section on this board ... it ain't here no mo ... care to guess why ? ...
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    Justice was served and Saddam got everything that was coming to him ,but you claimed that Iraqi's were somehow responsible for 9-11.for years Dick Cheney and others swore six ways to sunday that Iraq had stockpiles of WMD's and ties to the 9-11 Attacks and earlier this year he admitted on Meet the Press that the U.S Government could find no such link. the Nerve gas and Mustard gas that Saddam used to Kill his own people with was provided to Iraq by the United states during the Iran/ Iraq War when we were backing Saddam over the Ayatolla Khommeni. C.I.A does not stand for Christians In Action! We Kicked Saddam out of Kuwait because it pissed off the Saudi's who have 25% of the worlds Oil reserves.i never defended Saddam so dont try to spin it that way.

Ho - Hum
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited December 2006
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    danger boy wrote:
    things are turning ugly on this topic. the guy is dead already.. lets keep in on track and in perspective.

if you don't agree with someone's view on a topic.. ignore it/them.. or take it to private messages... and argue it all you want there.. there is a reason why disucssing topics like politics or abortion turn sour right away. There are arguments for both sides.. but in the end.. nothing changes.. and it usually turns people against each other.

So why not lets put this one to rest.. hey people it's nearly New YEars.... i for one don't want to start the new year off on the wrong foot.

Right On Al . . . even an argumentative guy like me agrees on that one.

Have A Happy New Year everyone.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited December 2006
    Not to worry, much like Saddam, swchmuck's days are numbered.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• cindy100
    cindy100 Posts: 256
    edited December 2006
    Although I am 100% for the death penalty, I too felt pity for him. Don't know why because I do think he was evil.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2006
    cindy100 wrote:
    Although I am 100% for the death penalty, I too felt pity for him. Don't know why because I do think he was evil.
    I know this is going to sound odd but as evil and murderous as that guy was when I saw him hobbling to the gallows I felt pitty for him. . . I wanted him as dead as anyone else but I just felt, I don't know how else to say it pitty.

My wife said she felt the same way.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    shack wrote:
    My wife said she felt the same way.

I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side.:eek: Oh never mind she just called me to bed. :p
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited December 2006
    I have no feelings for him. He made some horrendous choices of his own free will. As a society, we need to eliminate these people from the living. Or else, their pure evil may influence others to committ atrocious crimes. I'd pull the lever and never think twice about it.
    Carl

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2006
    I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side.:eek: Oh never mind she just called me to bed. :p

No, youre a decent human being. He's a murderous, barberic, evil piece of human debris. Its natural for you to feel pity for him as he's about to assume room temperature and what seperates you from monsters like him that felt nothing when he used chemical weapons on his own people killing hundreds of men, women and children.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    schwarcw wrote:
    I have no feelings for him. He made some horrendous choices of his own free will. As a society, we need to eliminate these people from the living. Or else, their pure evil may influence others to committ atrocious crimes. I'd pull the lever and never think twice about it.

Well if I even thought about pissing you off that just turned me away! LOL:p