Saddam set to Hang Maybe Tomorrow

Comments

• disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited December 2006
    It could have been staged, why not show me the whole thing 10min long. Doing the death dance stopping for 7 mins then removing his dead body to see he's eyes bugged out.

Other then that His thousand virgins are all in paradise gin rummie. LOL :D

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• swchma
    swchma Posts: 49
    edited December 2006
    Congrats you nimrods. Keep up the praise of execution. I guess you agree with them beheading americans as we do them. Killing something that is alive is never good. I trust that you are christian, so go against your belief. Good for you.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited December 2006
    Don't even go there. You are a fool if you compare a LEGAL EXECUTION with the beheading of INNOCENT VICTIMS.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2006
    Frank Z wrote:
    Don't even go there. You are a fool if you compare a LEGAL EXECUTION with the beheading of INNOCENT VICTIMS.
    Exactly.

Saddam murdered thousands of his own people without blinking an eye.He was as heartless as an animal and deserved his fate.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • swchma
    swchma Posts: 49
    edited December 2006
    And what has Bush Done? Invading a country ki8lling thousands? If a super power came to America and eliminated us what would we do?
  • Frank Z
    edited December 2006
    I can tell by your comments that you do not have a clue as to what is going on in the world. Your perceptions are so whacked out that no rebuttal is needed.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2006
    Bush didn't gas his own people.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Frank Z
    edited December 2006
    Nor did he murder his rivals as soon as he took the oath of office.
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited December 2006
    That moron hasn't been banned yet?
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:
    Congrats you nimrods. Keep up the praise of execution. I guess you agree with them beheading americans as we do them. Killing something that is alive is never good. I trust that you are christian, so go against your belief. Good for you.

I could post a link that showed the slaughtering/beheading of a civilian so that you could see for yourself the difference between the execution of Saddam and the slaughter of innocents.
    But I won't. Too disgusting.

Swchma, in the video of Saddam's hanging, please take note of how the hangman cinched the noose to the SIDE of Saddam's neck.
    Know why they do it that way ?

:tick:

...that is to ensure that when Saddam's body dropped, and the noose closed tightly around his neck, the noose would quickly twist to the back and snap his neck, killing him almost instantly.

A humane execution, if you will.

No Hangman's Dance for Saddam.
    If the executioner had wanted that to happen, he would have put the noose to the back.
    Think that happened by accident ? No, it didn't.

My hope and wish is that the American forces over there are given every last ounce of blood, sweat, and tears of the intelligence forces supporting them. They're going to need it now, more than ever.

We can take some comfort in the fact that Saddam is probably saying to himself right now, after surveying his new surroundings:

"Boy, was I wrong ! Where's the virgins ?"
    Sal Palooza
  • disneyjoe7
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:
    And what has Bush Done? Invading a country ki8lling thousands? If a super power came to America and eliminated us what would we do?

Is There some Fu*King island somewhere we could place these people? :rolleyes:

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• Frank Z
    edited December 2006
    disneyjoe7 wrote:
    Is There some Fu*King island somewhere we could place these people? :rolleyes:
    Key Largo perhaps?:D
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:
    I trust that you are christian, so go against your belief. Good for you.
    Yes ... But then again we've long since run out of cheeks to turn ...

Then again we could invite these guys to dinner or to speak at our universitites so the "students" can be better "educated" ... That would be so much "nicer" wouldn't it ...
  • disneyjoe7
    edited December 2006
    No Frank Key Largo too close to me, maybe some hole in ground in Colorado?

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:

They have been to America on 9-11... you are not worth my time to even reply but just to remind you thousands did die...in America. Oh yeah we are the super power and only the strong survive.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    edited December 2006
    Saddam is gone and it changes nothing.
    Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • disneyjoe7
    edited December 2006
    It doesn't do anything for me directly, but the less evil people in the world the better. So with this thinking it gives me a sense of relieve that he is dead.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited December 2006
    That piece of trash busted hell wide open. The true retribution has begun.
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's
  • W WALDECKER
    edited December 2006
    read-alot wrote:
    They have been to America on 9-11... you are not worth my time to even reply but just to remind you thousands did die...in America. Oh yeah we are the super power and only the strong survive.
    the people who did the 9-11 attacks were not Iraqi's. i think you are confusing NeoCon propaganda with reality.go figure? it also confused the White House:rolleyes:
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • disneyjoe7
    edited December 2006
    no commit.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited December 2006
    :rolleyes: When will people understand that this battle completely crosses country lines. Everybody in that part of the world (execept Israel) hates the US. Regardless of their infighting, all mid-east muslims are in one accord when it comes to hating the US & Israel.
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's
  • W WALDECKER
    edited December 2006
    Maurice wrote:
    :rolleyes: When will people understand that this battle completely crosses country lines. Everybody in that part of the world (execept Israel) hates the US. Regardless of their infighting, all mid-east muslims are in one accord when it comes to hating the US & Israel.
    And we are Really in Iraq to win thier Hearts and Minds, this Cowboy Diplomacy thing is really catching on :D
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:

Not that I want to get into a scriptural debate but there isn't a scriptural based argument against capital punishment.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited December 2006
    hanging is pretty cruel as executions go. but not for Saddam. he deserved that. I hope it left a big old mark on his neck. :p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:

do you hear this ****, I don't know if I should even waste my time with him. WTF do you mean... eliminate. WTF does that mean. We didn't eliminate anyone. Just a person who killed thousands if not millions of INNOCENT people on purpose. Lets not forget we are trying to leave Iraq with a stable government but some minority terrorists keep attacking our troops. Most Iraqis want to live their lives in peace just as much as we do.

I never agreed on going there in the first place. But the world is still a much better place without him. If I was president though, I would still be in a war but with a different country. with someone IMO much more of a threat than Hussein ever was. A crazy **** who had a meeting trying to explain how the holocaust didn't happen:eek: . Isreal, you need to take care of this psycho quick before he completely destroys your country and starts WWIII.

Ok, thats enough for this thread.
    later
    tommyboy
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:

hey, spyderman's back.

people with this mindset can not be argued with, I wouldnt even try.

however, he did call us Nimrods so............hey swchmuck, SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2006
    p.s., I love that Saddam was hung. its simply awesome.
    also, as a typical savage violence loving American, I will be watching UFC 66 tonight. Tito's gonna get a whoopin :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited December 2006
    TroyD wrote:
    Not that I want to get into a scriptural debate but there isn't a scriptural based argument against capital punishment.

BDT

Without getting into a scriptual debate, the commandment that says "Thou shall not kill" is more correctly translated from the original, by most accounts, as "Thou shall not murder".

The disciples of Jesus travelled with swords. Some of that was for protection from animals. Some of that was for protection from other humans.

As to whether executing Saddam was "killing" or "murdering" him is open for debate, depending on one's views of course.
    Sal Palooza
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    swchma wrote:

Who is this horsesass?
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    danger boy wrote:
    hanging is pretty cruel as executions go. but not for Saddam. he deserved that. I hope it left a big old mark on his neck. :p

I know this is going to sound odd but as evil and murderous as that guy was when I saw him hobbling to the gallows I felt pitty for him. . . I wanted him as dead as anyone else but I just felt, I don't know how else to say it pitty.:o