Iverson to the Nuggets

zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited December 2006 in The Clubhouse
And there you have it...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/basketball/nba/12/19/iverson.trade/index.html

A.I. and Melo on the same offense... top two scorers in the league.
Un-freakin-believable:eek:
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited December 2006
    Still need more than Camby to play D, though.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Yup...

but think of it this way. Denver has always found itself in 137-125 slugfests.
    Can you imagine their offense now?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited December 2006
    I wonder if they'll be able to keep them on the court at the same time. A 15 game suspension here, a 10 game suspension there...
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited December 2006
    Another slugger to add to the slugfest..........just what Denver needs.:rolleyes:
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited December 2006
    I just can't wait to hear "Mellow Yellow" played over sound systems at NBA games across the country (and in Toronto). ;):D
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited December 2006
    Dumb move by the nuggets. Two guys wanting to throw up 30 shots a game doesn't help the team. Maybe AI can learn that if he dishes the ball to K-mart and Anthony, he'll have a longer and more successful career, it will work. I just won't hold my breath.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin