Week #15 in the NFL...

Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited December 2006 in The Clubhouse
and the Broncos finally win one after losing 4 straight. A loss by KC tonight and we actually have a Wild Card Spot. :eek:

Who lit a fire under Pittsburgh' collective **** this week? Carolina is gonna be hard pressed to live this one down.

49er's over the Seahawks...just plain WOW.

Time to start griping...whatchagotforme?
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited December 2006
    Broncs are starting to look like they have an NFL caliber QB now. Hell of a toss and that first TD. Woo Hoo!!!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited December 2006
    The Ravens go to 11-3! McNair went out with a hurt hand, but it doesn't appear to be serious. We got our playoff spot locked in, just have to see how the remaining 2 games play out.

So, whos the best team in the NFL this week?
    No excuses!
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2006
    McNair is ALWAYS going out with a hurt something. I was never a fan of his when he was on the Titans for that reason. Seems like he was always getting injured.

Speaking of the Titans, they sure do seem to be on a pretty hot streak now! Too bad its about 6 weeks too late.

Im also pretty happy with my performance in the pool! 4th place so far! I usualy suck at these things. Ever since I started ignoring the point spread, Ive done a lot better. Got burned on a couple due to the spread this week but overall it aint too bad.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2006
    titans all the way with their 5 game winning streak :D
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited December 2006
    Chiefs playing for draft picks! Yah! Go Ravens!!!
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited December 2006
    Strong Bad wrote:
    The Ravens go to 11-3! McNair went out with a hurt hand, but it doesn't appear to be serious. We got our playoff spot locked in, just have to see how the remaining 2 games play out.

So, whos the best team in the NFL this week?

Let's see...not the Saints...not the Bears...maybe Dallas. Or Tennessee. :)

Probably still San Diego though.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2006
    The Jets pulled off another good win and the Giants blew it again. Hopefully the jets get into the playoffs. It would be nice to go on the first year with a new coach.
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited December 2006
    That was a heck of a game for Da Bears. We had a family get together to go to tonight so we Tivo'd it and watched it when we got home. Grossman's looking better but our D looks :confused: Guess its all the injuries (hoping) ;)
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited December 2006
    Whew!!!!!!!!!!! Close call.

Go Bears.

Public Notice---Law Breakers should not be in the NFL.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    If Jim Mora keeps falcun up, he'll need to find another falcun job.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited December 2006
    fireshoes wrote:

Just have the sportswriter's vote, afterall, they know everything, OK, have the coach's vote too.

Start singing Baby its Cold Outside.

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope its wind chill below zero for the playoffs!!! Imagine getting smashed by Urlacher when your pinkies and dinky doo are freezing off.

The Lighting Bolts are cool, always liked them.

RT1
  • ahorvitz
    ahorvitz Posts: 235
    edited December 2006
    Which Pats team will show up in the playoffs? Who knows...

Even 12-4 is looking like a #4 seed at the moment. Please send us the Jags!
    Main Rig
    Pioneer Elite SC-05, Rotel RMB-1075
    RT800i, CS400i, RT35i, FXi50, Klipsch RSW-12
    Pioneer Elite DV F-07, PS3, Wii
    Monster HTS 3500 MKII
    SC Analog 2, BJC Speaker Wire
    Samsung HL61A650

2nd Rig

Pioneer Elite VSX-56txi, Pioneer Elite DV-47a
    Cambridge Soundworks, MC150 (Center), MC100 x 4, Mirage LF-150

Office

Adcom GTP-400, Adcom GFA-535II, (need a quality CDP), RT55i
  • jdhdiggs
    edited December 2006
    ahorvitz wrote:
    Which Pats team will show up in the playoffs? Who knows...

Even 12-4 is looking like a #4 seed at the moment. Please send us the Jags!

What? You don't want the Broncs and their Pats voodoo magic first round? :D

Even the Titans are making a late run...

In the AFC, teams are playing their way into contention, in the NFC, they're playing their way out. If the NFC makes the SB close, I'll be surprised.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2006
    You dont' need voodoo magic to beat this Pats team. I'm in no way swayed by a win over the Texans. We're just not good.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited December 2006
    fireshoes wrote:

San Diego is too one sided with LT. Shut him down and they're done. The Ravens will shut him down like they did before if they meet in the playoffs and that will be that.

Bring on the playoffs you ****!!!
    No excuses!
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited December 2006
    Strong Bad wrote:
    San Diego is too one sided with LT. Shut him down and they're done. The Ravens will shut him down like they did before if they meet in the playoffs and that will be that.

Bring on the playoffs you ****!!!

Did Merriman play in the first meeting?
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,565
    edited December 2006
    Carolina sucks.... wtf is up w/ our up and down years....
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited December 2006
    Carolina sucks.... wtf is up w/ our up and down years....
    It's called Delhome sucks. He got lucky in some games and had a good quarter or so in a SB that he made because of the D and running game. Now that the D and run game are coming back to the middle of the back, Delhome's weakness' were exposed. That, and weinke's not the answer.

See also: Denver/Plummer
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited December 2006
    Seattle is lucky if it makes it past one round of the playoffs.