Install 2007

1235»

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2007
    I have a few credit cards. Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, my wells fargo mastercard and a travelocity card. Since I have no credit at all, I use them to get it. When I opened my home depot and lowes, both had 1 year no payments no interests, so by the time the year came around, they were both paid off. Wells Fargo card is used in emergencies, its only been used once, and the travelocity card I got because when I booked my flight to las vegas for ces this coming year, if you signed up it gave you a certain percentage off. I had the money to pay it off but I ended up blowing it on tools...damn the snap on guy! I have the money again now and its only the second round of payments so I didnt pay much interest.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • black magic
    black magic Posts: 669
    edited April 2007
    Thats true. Building credit is important if you want to lease a car or buy a house some day... unless you can easily dish out 200 grand. I don't know how it is in the States, but here even your monthly bills like the telephone, internet, cable, etc. determine your credit worthiness as well.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited April 2007
    exalted512 wrote: »
    damn the snap on guy!
    Woohoo!! Thanks for putting food on our dinner table! :D

And you've gotta admit...there's just nothing quite like a SnapOn tool!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2007
    actually, theres a lot, like craftsman for instance. Except when I break a craftsman tool, i can take it to sears the same day and get it replaced. If I break a snap on tool, I gotta wait until he makes his round again.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited April 2007
    Now Ive REALL made it! I got my picture on Performance Auto Sound's website!! Well, Im in the background but oh well. :p

http://pasmag.com/audiolabs/gallery_select.asp?ID=23
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D