Write Your Dear Santa Letters Here

candyliquor35m
candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
It's not too late or early to start making that list and what better place to do it than here where your friends can scrutinize (make fun) it :D .

Dear Santa,

Just more socks and underwear please like you always bring me.

Please don't fill them with reindeer **** this year.

carl
Post edited by candyliquor35m on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

F You.

Love,
    Mark
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited December 2006
    I would like a Paris Hilton love slave
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

I know my behavior has been spotty this year, but I pray to you for forgiveness. You are the only one that can forgive me most merciful Santa. Your compassionate grace is what made blind men walk again, and those who are deaf so funny sounding. Please most gracious and giant Santa, assist me with thy mace, so that I might smite my enemies and cause them permanent damage around the taint when they are glancing away.

I beseech thee, oh Kringle, you must help me. You are my only hope. Boba Fett is near, and he's as horny as a three dollar bill. In return for your forgiveness, oh Jolly-Nick all I ask for is a new car of some sort. Something sporty, but not too "look at me, I have a small ****". Basically, nothing Jesse would drive.

I have a friend named Dorokusai. His real name is Mark, but some people call him Doro. He's my best friend. I hope I don't have to kill him anytime soon. I have another friend named Troy, but I don't like him that much. In fact, one of these days I'm going to chop his head off with a hoe.

I must go now, Subject of 12 days. Please consider my requests and respond only positively, because everyone knows I am the only one that still believes in you, except that Virginia girl. But that was like a hundred years ago, and she's dead. Just like Dale Earnhardt.

Cheers,
    Russ

PS, Please pass this to John Ritter when you are finished.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited December 2006
    So, the stuff we can't post in the Polk RTi-6 karma goes here?

regards

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,442
    edited December 2006
    Gee Russ, seeing as I drive a 7 passenger minivan that should have told you that I have the utmost confidence in my man tool. :D
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• masanz1
    masanz1 Posts: 511
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa

Please make it so I am not broke at the end of this season. Make it so I can actually use my tax return for a nice vacation instead of paying off credit card debt. Let my children really enjoy that Wii that I woke up so early in the morning to get, only to have to give you credit for getting it without you having to lift a finger. You know Santa, that really urks me!!. More I think about it I agree with Mark.

Merry Xmas Jack

Matt
    Matthew
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason

HT

Yamaha RX-V2500
    CS400-Center
    SDA 1A-Mains
    RT20-Surround
    None right now-Rears
    SVS 20-39PCi
    Infocus IN72
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

I'm worried about Russman. He's got the heart of a seven year old boy. It's in a glass jar on his mantle. Get him some help please.

Frank Z.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

Thank you for the new .308 AR10 Rifle last year, I have been a good boy and practiced a lot.

This year either pull the sleigh around back and dump all the packages or I take off Rudolph's nose :eek:

Have a Merry F'ing Christmas, don't bother stopping in Seattle, they hate you!

Doug.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,
    As the official secular representative of all that is nonreligious, please return my youthful idealism! I have too many wives and too many kids, (yeah one and two is still a legal limit) but I need to make a trek to the next Polkfest in order to meet these fellow goofy audio freaks. Amen.
    Michael
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited December 2006
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    Dear Santa,

I have a friend named Dorokusai.

Dear Santa,

Keep sending those little pills. When I read this sentence the first time, my eyes read it as "I have a reindeer named Dorokusai".

Merry Mistletoe
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

Please stop marking my sons unopened letters RTS. We know you still live up there. He swears the wires on the roof were there to melt the ice and snow for you. Tell Rudolph he doesn't use the bull setting anymore.

Our Best,
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

I was going to ask for Paris Hilton BEFORE Skynut has his way with her...But what the hell...one more won't matter.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

I want to file a complaint. I know I asked you down for Christmas dinner last year, so I should take half the blame with what happened afterwards, but I really think you were out of line.

I mean, I'm glad you showed up and all, but I was expecting your normal attire, you know, the Red suit with jolly hat and a big white beard, not the leather studded thong with the shirt that said "Poke me with your finger, and I'll poke you with my 'finger'". I understand that being dressed up in the same attire each year probably gets tiring, but I think something a little more conservative might have gone down better. And for the record, I never poked you, so you keep your damn "finger" away from me next time.

And what about taking indecent liberties with my dog when you thought I wasn't looking? Yes, I saw what you were doing with that candlestick and I can tell you I didn't approve. It was in bad taste Saint Nick. Now Scrappy can't walk straight anymore and runs away barking fearfully every time I bring out the candelabra. And no, I don't want to hear about what you and the elves do when you get "lonely" up north: it doesn't justify what you did.

I also didn't like how you tried to take "souvenirs" from different rooms of my house. Yes, I didn't mind giving you a parting gift of some left over ham, but my big screen tv and my wallet were not to be included. I also didn't approve of how you tried to "borrow" my car. You're supposed to ask first.

Anyways, I will not be inviting you back any time soon.

Merry f'in Christmas to you.

-A
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa:

I want to be invited to the Playboy Mansion and be sexually destroyed by every playmate there. Please make this happen.

Yours truly,

Strongbad
    No excuses!
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa:
    I have been doing your job for the last 14 years. Where the hell have you been.The 14 year olds list is getting expensive and the wife is giving new meaning to the term "high maintenance" . Get your **** back on the clock and get your job done. While your here, bring me some ohlene's for the bike.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa

Please bring me a pair of SDA's and a house to store them in as I have no room for anymore equipment.

Fireman32
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

Bring my tube mono blocks this time...

I know where you live....

Beardog
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

Please make my wife as horny as I am;

Please make my wife let me spend more time on the Polk Forum;

Please make my wife let me spend thousands on audio gear;

Ahhhhh little selfish there,

Okay just ask God to Bless My New Home and Family & Polk Friends.

Thanks,

The Loony Tune from Philly and now Newark, DE.
  • KentVaughn
    KentVaughn Posts: 58
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

Beer.

Thanks.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

Please tell Mrs. Santa that she should stop using the salve and immediately switch to using the ointment in the red tube. The inflamation and swelling should go down in 2 to 3 weeks.

At least it did for me.
    Sal Palooza
  • univera
    univera Posts: 848
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

Please come to my home and fix the SDA-SRS speakers which have been non-working for many months. They have a bad polyswitch and an original tweeter with a stripped screw that I can't remove. I miss that big, open sound and have $2500 worth of new tube gear and tweeters I've never gotten to hear other than Polkfest 2006. I would give up my two front teeth in return for a fully functioning set of speakers.
    UNIVERA
    Historic Charleston SC

2 Channel:
    SDA-SRS's RDO tweets
    Biamped Anthem 2 SE's w/1970's NOS Siemens CCA's
    Anthem Pre 2L w/E.harmonix platinum matched 6H23's
    CDP- NAD C 542

HT setup:
    AVR: NAD T 773
    Rears: Polk LC80i
    DVD: Toshiba 3109 dual tray
    Subs: Velodyne and M&K
    T.V.: Sony KDL-52XBR4 w/Vans Evers Clean Line Jr.
    Conditioner: Panamax M5100EX

Master Bedroom Sony 40KDL-XBR3

"I love it when a plan comes together." Hannibal Smith, The A-Team
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    univera wrote:
    Dear Santa,

Please come to my home and fix the SDA-SRS speakers which have been non-working for many months. They have a bad polyswitch and an original tweeter with a stripped screw that I can't remove. I miss that big, open sound and have $2500 worth of new tube gear and tweeters I've never gotten to hear other than Polkfest 2006. I would give up my two front teeth in return for a fully functioning set of speakers.

I feel your pain. . . I too have tons of equipment waiting to be heard for months but my problem was waiting on an abode.

Can't you drill the screw out? Can't you get a replacement for the polyswitch?
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2006
    Dear Santa,

By all means go over to Uni's & fix his SDA's! On your way out REMOVE his 2 front teeth!

When he spends a year or more getting them replaced & spending over $6,000.00 to do so, he will be begging you to give them back!:D :p
    univera wrote:
    Dear Santa,

Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    cfrizz wrote:
    Dear Santa,

By all means go over to Uni's & fix his SDA's! On your way out REMOVE his 2 front teeth!

When he spends a year or more getting them replaced & spending over $6,000.00 to do so, he will be begging you to give them back!:D :p

LOL Cathy!
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited December 2006
    Santa,

I'd appreciate very light freak traffic in my home during the holidaze. I mean it this year Santa.

George
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    Gee Russ, seeing as I drive a 7 passenger minivan

Is that to deliver Santa Claus' reindeer?
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited December 2007
    Hey, here's the original post that F1's been getting his balls busted for using again this year! :D
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2007
    F1? You moron. It's ME, Russ that is having the proverbial ball grazing.

Besides, I have flowing locks, Jesse is the cement head.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited December 2007
    Oh yeah....sheesh. I knew that! :D:o
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    :D Whoops!:D
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm cryin here!:D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2