Week #14 in the NFL....

2»

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Yeah... I thought this could be quite possibly the single, worst idea in Atlanta sport's history (any sport). And that says a lot....
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2006
    Yeah... I thought this could be quite possibly the single, worst idea in Atlanta sport's history (any sport). And that says a lot....

It sure does! They signed Michael Vick! :D
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited December 2006
    Could be interesting having both of the guys in the backfield for one game, but I certainly wouldn't use Vick like a 20 carry back. That's insane!!!

Run a trick play offense all game, they won't be ready for it...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin