Potsie Karma

polrbehr
polrbehr Posts: 2,830
edited December 2006 in The Clubhouse
OK , OK. Nothing to do with Happy Days. :eek:

POTC looks like it should be pronounced Potsie, IMHO! ;)

I wonder how many will just blow it off 'cause of the title?? Their loss!

Anyway...

I could use some good vibes/luck/well wishes from the good people here, as I recently got reinstated for a nice contract job, going into my sixth year there, but I also have put in a bid to do the cleaning services/maintenance for a large (9000 sq. ft.) church, which would be a most welcome addition to my customer base. And since the holidays are almost upon us, here's the karma.

Up for grabs is the new Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Mans Chest DVD, when it is released next week, of course. I will have one of my daughters pick the winner at random on Monday Dec. 4th, and will announce the winner by Monday evening. I realize that's not much time to get in, but I just did the bid yesterday! I will ship the DVD on Tuesday morning, so whoever wins it should not have to wait too long for it. All I ask for participation in this karma is that you have been on the Forum for at least 6 months (join date no later than May 06). A simple "in" will be fine. Good luck and thanks to all.
So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
Post edited by polrbehr on

Comments