Britney Spears latest news

MSALLA
MSALLA Posts: 1,602
edited December 2006 in The Clubhouse
Well, I opened an e-mail from a friend today and was treated to several pictures of Britney's (trying to be polite about this) "peach".
I guess she has to stay in the spotlight some how. I will say this, I will NEVER look at her as sexy again. Not the most attractive one by a long shot.
The word **** comes to mind. I wish I was able to post a link or a pic. But my computer skills are limited to work and this site. Everything else I'm lost.
Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
Yamaha RX-V2500
(2) Outlaw 200
Adcom GFA 555
Sony BDP300
Denon 2900 DVD
Lsi9's mains
Lsi7's rear
Lsic center
12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
Harmony 880
Post edited by MSALLA on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2006
    Well you better find a way fast:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • up2youjoe
    up2youjoe Posts: 114
    edited November 2006
    No Kids Allowed
    cold, heartless, clueless, greedy 'young professional'
  • MSALLA
    edited November 2006
    up2youjoe wrote:

The comments at the bottom are priceless.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    Harmony 880
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2006
    She's been hanging out with Paris Hilton, what do you expect to happen?
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited November 2006
    www.wwtdd.com is a pretty funny site for celebrity gossip (and pictures like that).
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2006
    Well this has been the Holy Grail for on-line pervs for almost a decade now. Now that it has finally been grasped, what now?

Kind of anti-climatic, isn't it?:D

Maybe you Boston Red Sox fans have an opinion.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • MSALLA
    edited November 2006
    bobman1235 wrote:
    She's been hanging out with Paris Hilton, what do you expect to happen?

In one of the pictures Paris is leaning over and closing Brit's legs. You know your bad when Paris has to calm you down. Also, Paris is still pretty, Brit's just let herself go to hell. My wife has givin berth to 4 kids and still looks great. This girl makes her living on her looks, she should be in the gym not out flashing for the fans.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    Harmony 880
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2006
    I read in Blender that the son of Greg Allman and Cher furiously scrubbed his genitals with household cleaners after having sex with Paris Hilton lest he contract an STD or two....

Which reminds me... does anyone remember that group Skankin' Pickle?
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2006
    MSALLA wrote:
    In one of the pictures Paris is leaning over and closing Brit's legs. You know your bad when Paris has to calm you down. Also, Paris is still pretty, Brit's just let herself go to hell. My wife has givin berth to 4 kids and still looks great. This girl makes her living on her looks, she should be in the gym not out flashing for the fans.

When was Paris ever pretty? Girl does nothing for me.

I think Brit still looks OK, despite gettin a little sloppy. She's trailer trash, always has been. I'm OK with that... from afar :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • MSALLA
    edited November 2006
    bobman1235 wrote:

I think Brit still looks OK, despite gettin a little sloppy. She's trailer trash, always has been. I'm OK with that... from afar :)

I have to disagree with you on this. I never thought that much of old Brit but she was ok. I'm not sure why, but Paris dose it for me. She's on the thin side but looks good. Real good in the Guess jean adds.
    I'm willing to bet none of them look special in the morning.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    Harmony 880
  • Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited November 2006
    bobman1235 wrote:

Exactly. The girl looks like one of the puppets from Team America, or one of the old school Thundebirds.:eek:
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited November 2006
    Ummmm, yuck. Is that a Ceasarean scar? (from the wttdd site)

gotta go scrub my eyes with bleach and Comet...
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2006
    Eh, who cares.

You seen one, you've got the basic schematic for the rest of them.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • univera
    univera Posts: 848
    edited November 2006
    Yea, Troy, but they don't all perform the same way...Some are more efficient than others..
    UNIVERA
    Historic Charleston SC

2 Channel:
    SDA-SRS's RDO tweets
    Biamped Anthem 2 SE's w/1970's NOS Siemens CCA's
    Anthem Pre 2L w/E.harmonix platinum matched 6H23's
    CDP- NAD C 542

HT setup:
    AVR: NAD T 773
    Rears: Polk LC80i
    DVD: Toshiba 3109 dual tray
    Subs: Velodyne and M&K
    T.V.: Sony KDL-52XBR4 w/Vans Evers Clean Line Jr.
    Conditioner: Panamax M5100EX

Master Bedroom Sony 40KDL-XBR3

"I love it when a plan comes together." Hannibal Smith, The A-Team
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited November 2006
    petrym wrote:
    Ummmm, yuck. Is that a Ceasarean scar? (from the wttdd site)

gotta go scrub my eyes with bleach and Comet...

While I haven't yet seen the photos, I saw a show last night where they were discussing this very subject. Said her "box" was pretty worn out looking and not very appealing. The scar was described as not too pleasant looking also.

I guess Fed-Ex (K-Fed for those who dont get it) is having his laugh with this bit of news. He'll just go after some fresh fish I guess.

In the end, what BDT said. Having did the nudie club thing for over 5 years...who cares.
    No excuses!
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited November 2006
    MSALLA wrote:
    Well, I opened an e-mail from a friend today and was treated to several pictures of Britney's (trying to be polite about this) "peach".

A friend offered to send me hi-res versions of the aforementioned "peach" pics. I passed on the Britney pics. However, I did tell him to go ahead and send me similar pics of Jessica Alba if and when they become available. ;)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2006
    univera wrote:
    Yea, Troy, but they don't all perform the same way...Some are more efficient than others..

is there a measurement for that spec?....LOL :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • tryrrthg
    edited November 2006
    A friend offered to send me hi-res versions of the aforementioned "peach" pics. I passed on the Britney pics. However, I did tell him to go ahead and send me similar pics of Jessica Alba if and when they become available. ;)
    This will have to do for now...

http://www.wwtdd.com/images/ja192.shtml

more like it HERE
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2006
    I'm gonna assume not safe for work. Right?
  • DarqueKnight
    edited November 2006
    MSALLA wrote:
    Well, I opened an e-mail from a friend today and was treated to several pictures of Britney's..."peach".

Actually, Britney's is more of a "clamshell" than a "peach". Moreover, the term "clamshell" is more appropriate to the seafood themed topic of this thread.;)
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited November 2006
  • tryrrthg
    edited November 2006
    Shizelbs wrote:
    I'm gonna assume not safe for work. Right?
    she's in a bikini but it's a very nice shot of her ASSets ;)
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited November 2006
    I'm listening to the Alman Brothers "Eat a Peach":eek:
    Carl

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited November 2006
    wow... the one pic of her stepping out of the car (where you see her tattoo'd foot), tell me she isn't high as a kite.

BTW, C-section scar FTL.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2006
    So what, I'd still hit it like she owed me money...
  • DarqueKnight
    edited November 2006
    In appreciation for Paris teaching Britney some new techniques in advanced skankiness, Britney lets Paris cop a feel.

Has this thread been locked yet? Are we close?
  • DarqueKnight
    edited November 2006
    Toxis wrote:
    wow... the one pic of her stepping out of the car (where you see her tattoo'd foot), tell me she isn't high as a kite.

I think that tatoo on her right foot looks nasty (note: The attached photo of Britney's foot has been edited for good taste. No pun intended...honest:) ).

I do like Britney's and Paris's taste in cars. Here they are shown in a wonderful Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren:

0 - 60 m.p.h. in under 3.8 seconds.
    Top speed: 207.5 m.p.h.
    MSRP: $452,750.00
  • Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited November 2006
    amulford wrote:
    So what, I'd still hit it like she owed me money...

ditto
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited November 2006
    I had a major thing for Britney back when she was clean and pure as the wind driven snow.

But now that she has reverted back to her trailer park ways, to be honest, I still have a thing for her........and I will be enjoying these pictures for a while! They should tide me over til the honeymoon video comes out! :D
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D