2»

Comments

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2006
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited November 2006
    Got a ticket last year because my car was past inspection (yes, I know, I was an idiot). He gave me I think $120 ticket. Got my car inspected a couple days later... went to court a month later. The judge just asked for proof of inspection, and then gave me a refund. Hope the same happens with you...

Tommyboy
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2006
    Got to work this morning and the bosses woman said he was going to be late, he was not feeling to hot. Then she told us that he went in the van to find a screwdriver, and found a present with his knee. I guess some time between sat. and last night some one took a **** in his van and he crawled right into it. Gotta love the way karma works out. Just wish I would have thought about doing it myself. So I thank who ever did it.

:D So I guess if you keep treating people like ****, you eventualy get **** on.:D
    It's a good thing you didn't **** in his van because what goes around comes around you would have probably got **** on by some Canada Geese flying South for the winter.:D
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2006
    I'm honestly surprised he hasn't accused you. You'd be the first person I thought of if I were him....
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2006
    Got to work this morning and the bosses woman said he was going to be late, he was not feeling to hot. Then she told us that he went in the van to find a screwdriver, and found a present with his knee. I guess some time between sat. and last night some one took a **** in his van and he crawled right into it. Gotta love the way karma works out. Just wish I would have thought about doing it myself. So I thank who ever did it.

:D So I guess if you keep treating people like ****, you eventualy get **** on.:D

Everytime you walk past him, you should mutter under your breath, "I smell ****!.":D
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited November 2006
    I think an animal might have gotten in the van as the drivers side window was down all weekend.
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited November 2006
    Ha, Ha, crap on him!:D
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited December 2006
    Well, I go to court next wed. to see if I can get out of it. My wife called the shop yesterday, and gave the message to the bosses woman. The boss and I were up front, and she told me that I had to go to court next wed., and the boss asked "what for?" I told him it was for the expired registration on the van. He said that if I could not get out of it he would pay for half. I guess thats fair seeing as I was speeding, even though the officer said that is not why he stopped me.
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2006
    Good luck in court Brother, stay calm and tell the judge you had no idea that your boss let the registration lapse and that had you known you would not have been driving it!!!. . . I still think that your boss is 100% responsible but atleast he has owned up to half.