Do You Find Power Cord Upgrades Make A Difference?

13»

Comments

• disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited November 2006
    TroyD wrote:
    Power cables do, indeed, make a difference.

Case in point was PF '04 when we replaced the stock power cord on the Jolida CD player with a SC power cord. EVERYONE heard the difference and it wasn't terribly subtle.

If you don't want to believe, fine.

BDT

LOL, yes this was my memory, and all this time I thought it was yours to begin with.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2006
    Waaaaaaa......tear em up!!!!!!!! We need a couple new target holders at the Academy.

RT1
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    edited November 2006
    TroyD wrote:
    Power cables do, indeed, make a difference.

Case in point was PF '04 when we replaced the stock power cord on the Jolida CD player with a SC power cord. EVERYONE heard the difference and it wasn't terribly subtle.

If you don't want to believe, fine.

BDT
    i Just bought a new upsampling Redbook CD player and i tried the stock power cable first and then the Signal magic digital reference cable. there was a immediate sonic improvement over the stock power cord. thanks....WCW III
    Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg