• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,715
    Options
    I absolutely love skinny blondes, but I am going to have to pass. :o
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,348
    Options
    bnw21jfci62i.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    pjie48iooe8u.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,715
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    bnw21jfci62i.jpeg

Top Jimmy
    c/o House of Pain
    5150 Mean Street
    Panama
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,637
    Options
    bnw21jfci62i.jpeg

I'd buy one of those!!
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    Man I miss Eddie. :(
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,162
    Options
    xvvgfcf7ywd1.png

Vince's huge cucumber is his second world record-breaking marvel in two years
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,630
    Options
    wheapkh065az.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,630
    Options
    0yjmxjy8ylc9.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,426
    Options
    Oh, that makes my heart heavy.... *sad*

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,524
    Options
    Hard water.
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    0yjmxjy8ylc9.jpeg

I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    Options
    They had that towed back to their driveway why???
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,959
    Options
    I would cry for days, and still have a hard time letting it go..
  • Toolfan66
    edited October 2023
    Options
    m0iqaj18a7co.jpeg

AC/DC at Power Trip..

We are all getting old. Looking more like Jimmy Page these days..
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    Options
    0yjmxjy8ylc9.jpeg

Oh crap, no seat belts or airbags.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,009
    Options
    0yjmxjy8ylc9.jpeg

Honey,someone dinged my door at the Walmarts……..
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,637
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    They had that towed back to their driveway why???

Yard art.
  • msg
    edited October 2023
    Options
    "No, I wasn't drinking. Look, if I said it was hail, it was hail. Are you calling me a liar?"
    0yjmxjy8ylc9.jpeg

I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    0yjmxjy8ylc9.jpeg

That's going to take a lot of buffing.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    m0iqaj18a7co.jpeg

AC/DC at Power Trip..

We are all getting old. Looking more like Jimmy Page these days..

I thought it was David Gilmour at first glance.
  • daddyjt
    Options
    r4hriu7s6aqg.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    Options
    I have an '04 that is still configured like the 70's. A real work truck....and that's what it's used for.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,106
    edited October 2023
    Options
    r4hriu7s6aqg.jpeg

Don't get me started... :#

EDIT: In fairness, one may still get long bed pickups... one needs to work harder at it, though. B)

Here's the biggest secret in all of the auto industry. If you want to carry a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood, the best vehicle is... a minivan! Keeps it dry, too. B)
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,488
    Options
    I think the vehicle industry has done well with 4 door trucks. Their making them to fit 4-5 passengers comfortable. I have a 4dr Tacoma & use a utility trailer if I need sheets of plywood. When I stop n think of it. How often did I use the back bed of truck ? Not daily but it was there when needed. Heck if you can't afford a utility trailer Uhaul rents them for under 20.00 for a day. Win win
    Randy/Maine
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    My 2021 F150 holds 4x8 sheets just fine.
  • msg
    Options
    f5md4dtlir90.gifkrqwmb80bf5e.gifhzc7ecx7s6ei.gif9asviwa7o9ub.gifk0tl45qkg4s6.gife6tzj4d1zbg2.gif
    0yjmxjy8ylc9.jpeg

I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Here's the biggest secret in all of the auto industry. If you want to carry a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood, the best vehicle is... a minivan! Keeps it dry, too. B)

That is a great and valid point. Only one problem with that. It won't haul 42 sheets of plywood or sheet rock, plus other supplies with a loaded trailer in tow. At least not safely. That's sometimes a very normal load for a work truck.

Harry Homeowner? Sure. Contractor who needs a HD work truck? Not a chance.

Although, I have seen some painters here locally that will stack an untold amount of ladders on the roof of a minvan and somehow they make it down the highway (usually doing 47 in the fast lane). Of course, you can't see the top of the rear tires and they do nothing but infuriate you but....

Tom