Here is the deal to buyer and any other established polk member
1. I will refund all of the money to the buyer. I don't need the **** for 475.00 dollars, not even worth it.
2. I would like to 200.00 for the speakers if the person makes arrangements with the buyer to pick them up, that price includes everything I gave to the buyer. The speakers with the upgraded tweeters, the extra new tweeter, the 4 sl2000 tweeters, and the interconnect cable.
3. Just try to work it out with the buyer as I don't want to deal with him.
4. Original buyer put my name on your ignore list, please don't post on any thread you see my name and we will be fine. The high road looks mighty good for me.
5. (gshisme)Greg in NJ, since you were the the first to inquire the price for you is 100.00 if you make arrangements to pick them up from this guy.
Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
I wholeheartedly disagree with this, solely from a "you should not have to do this" standpoint. I do respect where it is coming from though.
I hope this isnt motivated by the keep it in the family thing. Of course, as Polkies, we strive to keep things in house. Actually, you did keep it in house. You sold to a forum member (albeit a new one). You had no idea he would turn out to be a putz, I would very well have made the same decisions you did.
maybe this whole thing is bothering me way more than it should.
Once he inspected and took possession the deal was done, unless the defect was non cosmetic or deliberately concealed. For a cosmetic defect, that should have been the buyers responsibility to identify and negotiate at the time of the transaction if in person.
The worst part about all this is these speakers are now forever "out of the family". I know of at least 6 "elder" or "hard-core" members have had these pass through their hands and now the line looks to be broken....
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!