Countdown to EP2.

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,056
edited May 2002 in Music & Movies
ONLY 13 DAY'S LEFT!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!
THE TRAILOR'S ARE PUMPING ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY WE ALL GET TO LEARN ABOUT THE CLONE WARS,AND YODA KICKING SOME **** FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!IT'S WORTH IT JUST TO SEE YODA GO.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
Post edited by mantis on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited May 2002
    Options
    seeing yoda with a lightsaber is my biggest fear. i mean, does he have a mini-me saber, or what? i'm still gonna be there opening day to see it...
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited May 2002
    Options
    What about Samuel L.? "You better get out the way before I saber your ****-****."

Aaron
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I prefer the old puppet Yoda, not this new CGI Yoda. Yoda with a light-saber just doesn't sit well with me. I'd most likely laugh.

Only 7 months until the DVD comes out.....

Han Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I say 'EFF' this movie.....

R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Russ, I think you mean **** this Cartoon.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2002
    Options
    YES! (in a marv-albert voice)

Nail on the head brotha, nail on the FRIGGIN head....

R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • kanicker
    kanicker Posts: 86
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I for one am glad its "stylish" to criticize Star Wars again. Back in 78 it was cool, then in 83 it was corny, then as those kids grew up, they called it a masterpeice. Right before special editions came out it was cool again. Then after episode I, "consensous" was that Lucas had lost his mind.

I'd rather be lumped with the "uncool." I enjoyed episode II, partially because it was so different from the rest of the films. I've quite enjoyed being a fan in these times since the release of Episode I.

However... I expect Episode II to be the best of all six films. So I think that I might be lumped with the "cool" again.

Oh well, such is public fickle.