Joe Logston...........I missed your Post!!

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,056
edited April 2002 in Technical/Setup
sorry dude,

I missed oyur post on the question on the new pioneer Elite player comming out.
I picked up the dv47a and love it.The new Player will have NO Chroma bug,digital bass management,and a hellof alot better built quality just to start off.
Now these new improved come at a price.It wil come in the 2 grand range.Not set in stone but thats what I heard from the Pioneer Elite rep.
I will upgrade when it comes out if I like it ,which I can't see me not,Pioneer Elite has been making some of the very best DvD Player on the market.
Picture quality is hard to beat on Elite.Damn that rhym's,not intended but cute non the less.
If you wait thats not a bad thing,it's most likely a good thing.I however can't wait for a long period of time for thing's,If I want it enough I buy it.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
Post edited by mantis on

Comments

• joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited April 2002
    Options
    thanks mantis, is the model # going to be dv-48a and is it going to be in the same old black, do you know how good the cd redbook play back going to be, sorry about all the qustions.maybe nobody knows now, its to early
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited April 2002
    Options
    It's in prototype form as we speak.But I can tell you that the Pioneer Elite dv47a's cd play back is really good.It has clean music transfer.Very warm sounding and full of life.I like it better than my Pioneer Elite pdf-19 cd player.
    I can't wait to learn more on the new Pioneer Elite DvD palyer comming out 4th quarter.I will post on any new thing's I hear.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited April 2002
    Options
    thanks mantis, i will be looking, keep i touch.
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.