Parasound HCA 1000
Oppo BDP 95
Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
Totem Mask Surrounds X4
Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
Sony PS3
Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
Post edited by wingnut4772 on

Comments

• NCrewson
    NCrewson Posts: 144
    edited June 2005
    Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's not a good idea to argue points of law with a cop when you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    "Sure, everything looks bad if you remember it!"
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by NCrewson
    Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's not a good idea to argue points of law with a cop when you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    this is true, but Im still glad people do it so I can laugh when stuff like this gets caught on video.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited June 2005
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2005
    People like that and the internet make life so much more enjoyable.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2005
    I wonder how long it took for those cops to be sued for racial discrimination, civil rights violations and polics brutality and then fired?

We've got an new **** chief of police here in Chatty. He's fired half the department already!! Funny thing is the city council has re-instated most of them on appeal.

I guess he's trying to "clean things up" but knocking a Lieutenant down to a private and suspending him for 28 days without pay because he sent a dirty joke via email to a chick cop is B.S. (Barbara Streisand)!! :rolleyes:
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • dlew308
    dlew308 Posts: 530
    edited June 2005
    Sending dirty jokes to any coworker gets you fired nowadays...
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    I wonder how long it took for those cops to be sued for racial discrimination, civil rights violations and polics brutality and then fired?

We've got an new **** chief of police here in Chatty. He's fired half the department already!! Funny thing is the city council has re-instated most of them on appeal.

I guess he's trying to "clean things up" but knocking a Lieutenant down to a private and suspending him for 28 days without pay because he sent a dirty joke via email to a chick cop is B.S. (Barbara Streisand)!! :rolleyes:
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited June 2005
    That video was thoroughly enjoyable. I'd like to thank that lady for being such an arogant, idiot. Because of her stupidity my night is so much better :)
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited June 2005
    Those cops were totally in their right to tase her but I am sure that they are now catching crap for doing their jobs. Cops do not make enough money .
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited June 2005
    This lady was hard to deal with from the outset. This isn't her first offense or arrest, I would presume.

I do have friends that are cops and they kinda wear their ego out in the open and can't wait for some lowlife to give them the chance to "taze his ****". The tazers have become more and more common since night sticks leave big bruises.;)

I'm just glad my raisin' taught me to respect the law.:)
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • marker
    marker Posts: 1,084
    edited June 2005
    Yep, she more than had her chances to cooperate. She got what she asked for.
  • exalted512
    edited June 2005
    they need to have a commercial for this...

*real american heroes*
    Thank you miss dont corporate with police officers. because of you officers can not only relieve stress by tasing your ****, but countless people on the internet can also laugh at your stupidity...blah blah blah
    -Cody
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2005
    A big ego is a side effect of hiring 22 year olds in and giving them the authority of the Police Dept.

Another thing is if you dont have any unlces or cousins on the force you aint gonna get on! Thats another reason. They pass up a more reponsible and mature person to give cousin Joe the job.

I tried for years to get on with ANY of my local PD's and never even got to 1st base. When I was a mall cop I knew several of them that worked there part time and every single one of them had either a relative or a close friend on the force previously that got them in. Thats irritating.

• michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2005
    I like how the neighbourhood dogs started to howl after a min or two of her whining on the ground :D

I've seen people get tased before and it's funny everytime.
  • wingnut4772
    edited June 2005
    Macleod,
    I know several police officers that were not related to or knew anyone on the department when they got their jobs. Becoming a police officer is difficult and , fortunately, most people are weeded out very early for many different reasons. It is not a job for everyone.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• exalted512
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by MacLeod

I tried for years to get on with ANY of my local PD's and never even got to 1st bass.
    there wasnt an english test was there?;)
    -Cody
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited June 2005
    not a big fan of cops. yes they stop crime but they are bullys.
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by exalted512
    there wasnt an english test was there?

Oops! Kinda in the habbit of talking about bass! :D

Originally posted by wingnut4772
    I know several police officers that were not related to or knew anyone on the department when they got their jobs. Becoming a police officer is difficult and , fortunately, most people are weeded out very early for many different reasons. It is not a job for everyone.

Ive never met one. Granted Ive not met every cop in the world but out of the ones I have known, theyve all had a hookup in one way or another.

You do have a point tho, it aint a job for anybody and maybe I just aint cuttin' it.

• polksda
    polksda Posts: 716
    edited June 2005
    Too funny.

I watch COPS and "Wildest Police Videos" etc. and I always wonder how it is that people are so damned DUMB. What would possess anyone to ever think that giving a cop attitude is going to work in their favor?

It's not rocket science:

You. do. what. the. officer. tells. you. to. do.

Police *will* give you lattitude if you are polite and make THEIR job easier.

Anecdote:

2 years ago I bought my current car, a Grand Am GT1. I was driving it home from the dealer and "seeing what it could do" (I'd never owned anything even remotely resembling a sports car, and some might say I still don't, but I was having fun). Well, I'm barreling down the highway on the way home and all of a sudden the blue and red lights appear in the rearview mirror.

I'd been doing 82 in a 55 zone.

I pulled to the side, turned off the engine, turned on the hazard flashers, rolled down the window, placed both hands on the steering wheel in plain view, and waited for the offier approach. He started with the "Do you know how fast you were going?" spiel. I decided to be honest. I said that "Yes, I know I was driving too fast" and I apologized, explaining that I had just got the vehicle, showed him the bill of sale. I was very contrite.

He ran my license, saw that I've never had a speeding ticket, came back, said "Please don't do that again." and sent me on my merry way. I said "Thank you, officer. Have a good day!"

He would have been well within his rights to ticket me.

It doesn't have to be hard or confrontational. It's having to deal with shitheads like the woman in the video that occasionally give them "an edge" at times. Just remember: At the end of the day, police officers want to go home to their families like everyone else does. Make their lives easier, and they'll make yours easier.
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited June 2005
    Great vid, it goes to show you that cell phones make some people very stupid.

Officer McNevin: "Put the phone down."
    Stupid person: "No, I'm calling somebody."

:D
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited June 2005
    That was awesome! My cats both came over to see what all the fuss was about after she got tased. The most interest they've shown in my speakers in a long time...

They had a rerun of Cops on the other day that was a Taser special. Fun stuff! Now I am going to have to search for more clips!
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2005
    People are so stupid, the last time a cop drew a bead on me, all I could say was "Yes sir!" or "No sir!".
  • exalted512
    edited June 2005
    Im always nice and I always get fuggin tickets...i know what it is though, i dont have ****...
    -Cody
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited January 2007
    Nice Wing. I clicked the above link, and it goes straight to a **** site. See what 2 years of unattended links get ya? :@ Now the wife will want to know why that site was pulled up ;)

"Honey, its like this. I was searching the forums for old threads, and this one pulled up. I clicked the 'woman being tased link' and it took me to the Big Breasted Latinos. I have no idea why..."

Oh well. And Mac, I was hired on and didn't know a soul on the PD. I think you are just bitter :D
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• wingnut4772
    edited January 2007
    MrNightly wrote:
    Nice Wing. I clicked the above link, and it goes straight to a **** site. See what 2 years of unattended links get ya? :@ Now the wife will want to know why that site was pulled up ;)

"Honey, its like this. I was searching the forums for old threads, and this one pulled up. I clicked the 'woman being tased link' and it took me to the Big Breasted Latinos. I have no idea why..."

Oh well. And Mac, I was hired on and didn't know a soul on the PD. I think you are just bitter :D
    Yeah I saw that too. Why does that happen? I did not do it
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited January 2007
    I did not do it
    Sure, sure...that's what they all say...
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2007
    exalted512 wrote:
    Im always nice and I always get fuggin tickets...i know what it is though, i dont have ****...
    -Cody

Maybe because you are speeding? Just a thought there, sport.

If you are guilty, you are guilty. Don't want tickets? Obey the speed limit. Pretty simple. Works for me.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • MacLeod
    edited January 2007
    MrNightly wrote:
    And Mac, I was hired on and didn't know a soul on the PD. I think you are just bitter :D

Ya damn right Im bitter!!!

I tried for years to get on and couldnt get to 1st base! They wouldnt even give me the time of day! They wouldnt even acknowledge that I exsisted.

Come to think about it, it reminded me a lot of my high school dating experiences. ;)

• MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited January 2007
    MacLeod wrote:
    Ya damn right Im bitter!!!

I tried for years to get on and couldnt get to 1st base! They wouldnt even give me the time of day! They wouldnt even acknowledge that I exsisted.

Come to think about it, it reminded me a lot of my high school dating experiences. ;)

Consider yourself lucky... PD is overrated and not worth the trouble they give you. If you have an opinion and aren't a "Yes Man" you will be hated. A bunch of **** kissing, self-righteous pigs... ;) And that's my humble but deadly accurate opinion too!
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• wingnut4772
    edited January 2007
    Ummm. hello? I am right here.:p
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch