WTB: Polk SDA speaker grill Logos...

bdaley6509
bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
The ones with Mathew Polk's signature on them. Sorry for the repost, but someone conveniently deleted my first post. If you have a couple you want to unload for cash, let me know. They will go to a good home. Thanks.
Post edited by bdaley6509 on

Comments

• McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited April 2005
    Post Deleted
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited April 2005
    I have a pair I can send you.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • madmax
    edited April 2005
    They are home made but I think they look as good as the originals. Here is a pic:

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,019
    edited April 2005
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRICELESS!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    I appreciate the effort, Madmax, but purple is soooo 1980's. Maybe something a bit more modern.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    edited April 2005
    This is a pm sent to me today that I think is worth sharing with the forum. I believe it shows his true character, but you be the judge.

bdaley6509
    Polkster

What's Up?
    So sad...we were having a pissing contest...and you were losing. I was enjoying every minute of it. Let's do it again, loser.

Polk CS350-LS (2)
    Audio Research D200
    Adcom GFA-6000
    MIT Terminator 2
    Klipsch KSW-300

04-29-2005 12:58 PM
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    This is a pm from F1nut to me earlier today showing what kind of person he really is. I thought the forum would like to read it.

I'm glad I started this whole thing because personally, I find myself very attracted to you...I'm not ****, I'm just curious. I have to fight these feelings for you any way I can, and if that means being an ****, then so be it. You really had a point earlier in your last thread, and pretty much backed me in a corner. That's why I had it deleted. I know I'm a dipshit, but if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd love to get to know you better. Keep in touch.

F1Nut

Wow fellas...I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time to question F1's motives around here.
  • bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    Eat **** and die fuckface.
  • unc2701
    unc2701 Posts: 3,587
    edited April 2005
    ok dude, I tried to help you out earlier, but that's over the line...

I'm guessin' Justin will delete this thread, but the bad news is that you've probably just blown your welcome here with everyone. Tough ****, man.

aside: LMAO at the SDA logos... f-in priceless...
    Gallo Ref 3.1 : Bryston 4b SST : Musical fidelity CD Pre : VPI HW-19
    Gallo Ref AV, Frankengallo Ref 3, LC60i : Bryston 9b SST : Meridian 565
    Jordan JX92s : MF X-T100 : Xray v8
    Backburner:Krell KAV-300i
  • JimmyJam
    JimmyJam Posts: 2
    edited April 2005
    OMG...That's some funny ****....I can't stop laughing. I'm new to this forum, and I love it already. Wish I knew the whole story...can somebody recap?
    Polk 1.2 (TL? I'm not sure)
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by JimmyJam
    OMG...That's some funny ****....I can't stop laughing. I'm new to this forum, and I love it already. Wish I knew the whole story...can somebody recap?

From what I gather, F1Nut tries to act tough and mean to cover up his bi-curious thoughts.

:D
  • JimmyJam
    JimmyJam Posts: 2
    edited April 2005
    Oh...I see.
    Polk 1.2 (TL? I'm not sure)
  • F1nut
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by bdaley6509
    Eat **** and die fuckface.

Your ship just sank.

As for the pm that I didn't send you, well let's just say you need some serious help.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    I need no help exposing you as a creep and a forum bully. Now everyone knows.
  • madmax
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by unc2701

aside: LMAO at the SDA logos... f-in priceless...

I actually got a kick out of that one myself. I don't normally laugh at my own posts but that one still cracks me up. :)

madmax

Edit: I will have to re-nig on my offer for the handsome set of custom logos as you have not been very nice to F1nut. Sorry. Your loss...

• bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    You sure..? I have lots of cash.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited April 2005
    This is a pm from F1nut to me earlier today showing what kind of person he really is. I thought the forum would like to read it.

I'm glad I started this whole thing because personally, I find myself very attracted to you...I'm not ****, I'm just curious. I have to fight these feelings for you any way I can, and if that means being an ****, then so be it. You really had a point earlier in your last thread, and pretty much backed me in a corner. That's why I had it deleted. I know I'm a dipshit, but if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd love to get to know you better. Keep in touch.

F1Nut

Wow fellas...I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time to question F1's motives around here.

You're a dick man, but I have to admit, that **** is funny as hell. "I find myself very attracted to you"....ROTFLMAO!!!!!

We need to give this guy a pardon, that is too funny!!!! I am in tears...LOL!!!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,764
    edited April 2005
    Madmax,

I didn't realize you had such good metalsmithing talent. Can you make me a plate that says SDA SRS 1.2TL followed by my speaker serial numbers? I would like you to copy (forge) Matt Polks signature underneath the serial numbers.

I am asking this because my serial numbers read "SDA SRS 1.2 XXXX". When I get ready to sell these speakers, I don't want any potential buyers thinking I'm trying to pawn off a pair of SRS 1.2's with "upgraded" tweeters.:D

About that disappearing post. I looked for it in the "hidden" Hall of Shame archive, but it wasnt there.:p
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by DarqueKnight
    About that disappearing post. I looked for it in the "hidden" Hall of Shame archive, but it wasnt there.:p

Why would he move a thread into a section that, for all intents and purposes, doesn't exist anymore? It just got deleted, I'm sure...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,764
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by nadams
    Why would he move a thread into a section that, for all intents and purposes, doesn't exist anymore?

For safekeeping, future reference, and entertainment. I think that thread was not deemed worthy of preservation in the Forum archives.;)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • F1nut
    edited April 2005
    To all forum members,

Some of you may be wondering why I have been at odds with bdaley. I'd be more than happy to explain. You see he knew from this thread, http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=141663#post141663, that Har was a con artist and yet he chose to deal with him recently because he wanted a SDA cable made for him. That was his choice and in and of itself isn't a big deal. What is a big deal is the fact that he chose to post on the forum that Har was a "fine gentleman" and that was wrong to do and a slap in the face to the otherwise fine and honest forum members here. To compound the situation even further, bdaley when called on this, proceeded to act like he didn't know anything about Har. Obviously, that was a outright lie, one of many it seems. If you take the time to research all the posts by bdaley you come to realize that all he does is take from the forum and about the only time he ever really offered anything back is when he wanted to sell his 1.2TL's for the sum of $2600.00!!! Now, he's trying to make me look bad to distract the negative attention he brought upon himself!?! Well, I'm not standing for it and I hope the forum doesn't either. I take the welfare of this great forum of ours very seriously and when I see something wrong I make it a point to do something about it. If that makes me a hardass at times, so be it. I do what has to be done. His attitude and the language used in the deleted thread from yesterday and this thread here should tell you all you need to know about the type of person he is and that type of person has NO place here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
    F1

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by F1nut
    ...he's trying to make me look bad ...
    Not a chance in hell he can pull that off broham...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited April 2005
    No doubt....F1 is my copilot. Jesus is on hiatus.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    The type of person I am F1, is one who doesn't take any **** from you. I will not be harrassed, I will not be pushed around.
    You tried to step to me, and I didn't back down. That scared you. You tried to mock me, and I made you look like an ****. You're not used to someone actually defending themselves after you spew at the mouth like you did. If me selling my 1.2's for $2600.00 was wrong, then why did they sell in 4 days? Are you implying that this model Polk isn't worth that kind of money? And for your information, that is what I paid, w/o shipping, from another long time member here about a year ago. Are you also implying that by purchasing such a grand speaker like the 1.2TL, that person is not benefitting in any way? From what I see, you and some others make it a habit to outcast, harrass, ridicule, and belittle every chance you get around here...Case in point
    Here's Tour2MA's response to a new member trying to find a pair of speakers in the flea market...

Tomar writes...
    Hi

I am looking to buy a pair of F/X1000 surrounds. If anyone is looking to sell, or if you know of anyone who is selling, please let me know via email or PM.

Thanks

And Tour responds...

Sure thing... you bet...
    Nothing gives us more pleasure than hooking up a one-post wonder...

That's real nice.

F1, you and many others have a problem with Har. That's fine. I was very excited to find a cable for my speakers, and when I called him a fine gentleman, I was not trying to rub it in anyone's face. I was just excited. I love my Polks, and was trying to express my gratitude for someone helping me. At the time, I had forgotten the rep he had around here. After you told me to do research on him, I remembered who he was, and never mentioned his name again. You couldn't leave me alone and started tainting my new post request that had no reference to Har what-so-ever. If you want to continue this, we can. I can continue to make others laugh at your expense. If you want to call a truce, we can do that too.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited April 2005
    Squarely in F1's camp here as is most everyone else.

Hey, if Har didn't screw you, bully for you. A lot of us still have hard feelings. You don't screw a friend of ours and just expect us to act like nothing happened.

Har is a troll, if that's who you choose for friends, that's your issue.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    I'm actually trying to end this whole love session. The thing with Har was a misunderstanding. He and I are not friends...I don't even know him. I called a truce...we'll see what happens.
  • bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by TroyD

Har is a troll, if that's who you choose for friends, that's your issue.

BDT

If it was 'my issue'...your post wouldn't exist, now would it????
  • F1nut
    edited April 2005

You tried to step to me, and I didn't back down. That scared you. You tried to mock me, and I made you look like an ****. You're not used to someone actually defending themselves after you spew at the mouth like you did.

Let's take a look at your comments. Scared of you? Nope, never. Made me look like a ****? Sorry son, you're the one that looks stupid. Spew at the mouth? Nope, not me. I'm not the one using four letter words to express myself.

I can continue to make others laugh at your expense. If you want to call a truce, we can do that too.

Frankly, I could care less if you want to try that as it only shows your lack maturity. Truce? Why, so you can continue to sponge off of the other good people here!?! I don't think so.

President of Club Polk

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited April 2005
    From what I see, you and some others make it a habit to outcast, harrass, ridicule, and belittle every chance you get around here...
    I know it's what I live for.....Every day is another opportunity to blast a "NEWBIE".:rolleyes:

You know...it's only the internet. You don't like it....leave. Others have and others will. Puffing up your chest, blustering about how you won't be pushed around, how you will show this soandso and that soandso, cussing, ranting.....and in the end....so what?

You can do to F1, Troy, Tour and me (or whomever you please) just exactly what I'm about to do:

" Add bdaley6509 to Your Ignore List "

See Ya!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • bdaley6509
    edited April 2005
    I still love you F1...nothing is going to change that.