Toys in the attic-Transformers

venomclan
venomclan Posts: 2,467
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Hi Guys,
There has been a lot of talk in other forums about a new Transformers movie in the works. I worshipped them when I was a kid and kept all my toys.

Dug out the box and viola, I am 10 again and having a blast. Anyone remember these?
Post edited by venomclan on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,571
    edited April 2005
    WHAT TRANSFORMERS MOVIE??????

If it of the new series on TV now, I wont be watching it, worst series ever... lame...

As for what Toys you have, how much and who? ;)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
    Whoops, here is the pic
  • VR3
    edited April 2005
    Im jealous, I want Jet-fire...seriously man...whats ur price? Megatron too...

LOL

AWESOME
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
    Optimus and Megatron
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
    Soundwave and tapes
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
    Devastator-My Favorite.
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited April 2005
    I still have my Voltron but I think all my Transformers are with my GI Joe's and what-not in my mom's attic. They'll be worth bank in a few more years.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • VR3
    edited April 2005
    All of those sell for 50-100 +, even more if u have all the parts
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
    I have all the parts but no boxes. Most are in really good condition but I will never sell them. Too much sentimental value.

Still have all my GI Joe and Star Wars stuff too. Founds a lot of Garbage pail Kids cars and complete series 1-6.
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited April 2005
    I had a voltron but idk where the hell he is now, oh well who cares lol.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited April 2005
    Guys will always have toys......

I just don't understand getting stuck on the ones that you had when you were 10.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • VR3
    edited April 2005
    Transformers have come quite a way, and yep...BOys and their toys..sadly I dont have as much room as I do for transformers for speakers...

I have over 80 transformers stashed around here..

Unicron is awesome, but I still want the 20th anniversery Optimus Prime, but they discontinued it...
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2005
    Originally posted by brettw22
    Guys will always have toys......

I just don't understand getting stuck on the ones that you had when you were 10.

C'mon Brett, you never get nostalgic and pull out your Barbies?

Matchbox cars from the 50's and 60's are my weakness. The Transformers and Go-bots were my younger brothers thing.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited April 2005
    Damn this thread brings back some memories...
    Life without music would
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited April 2005
    jetfire was definitly a personal favorite of mine, other faves were Optimus and Rodimus prime. gave them to my cousin when i outgrew toys (yeah right, what the hell was i thinkin) and he lost them. little ****!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • shiznit311
    shiznit311 Posts: 95
    edited April 2005
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Brings back some memories. Alas, I know not where my collection is located these days.
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited April 2005
    I thought you found some vintage iron in the attic. Had me all excited.

Cool toys - my oldest son was into them big time.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited April 2005
    I remember rubbing the lil stickers to find out if they were good guys or bad guys ( I think):D
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited April 2005
    Better watch out -- that's how Michael Jackson got started. ;)
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited April 2005
    I have a few transformers, a lot of Voltron, and even more Star Wars. I think I counted close to 100 SW figures and around 10 vehicles.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited April 2005
    I used to have the MJ action figure and the glove. :eek: :rolleyes: :(
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited April 2005
    Wow man, just... WOW.

Crazy memories. I had M.A.S.K. stuff too. I shoulda kept some of it.
  • Mjr7531
    Mjr7531 Posts: 856
    edited April 2005
    I had action figures from here and there, oh man, I loved transformers, too bad I didn't have too many of my own...
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited April 2005
    The good old days.

My favorites were the Star Wars stuff of course but just as much I love the Masters of the Universe gear! He-Man, Skelator, Man-at-Arms, Beast Man and Castle Greyskull. What was also cool was with each action figure you got a small comic book!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • sterling bug
    sterling bug Posts: 228
    edited April 2005
    Nice collection you got there. I only have two left from my childhood, Grimlock and Swoop. One of my younger bros has a huge collection with Jetfire still in the box. He also has a lot of mine that I either gave to him or traded for something. Last I heard on the movie was Michael Bay was directing.
  • venomclan
    edited April 2005
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for your input. I heard Michael Bay was directing also. originally it was Speilberg. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

I think that toys when I grew up were better than today's, not that they are cooler, but that when I was a kid, there was more left to the imagination. No internet or every techie gadget out there. We had toy guns and played war. When a friend did not have a toy gun for whatever reason, we used a broomstick or whatever else lay around.

We had fun just the same.
    Venom