Monitor 10b Pair For Sale / Trade

SCOTT HILLSCOTT HILL Posts: 3
edited March 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
ANYONE INTERESTED IN PAIR OF MONITOR 10B POLKS WITH THE STANDS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION?

THEY ARE LOCATED IN DULUTH, MN

LET ME KNOW IF ANY INTREST

MY E-MAIL: [email protected]
Post edited by SCOTT HILL on

Comments

• steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,663
    edited March 2005
    Welcome Scott!

Pics?
    Asking price?
    Shipping?
    Ebay or other feedback?

You'll get better results if folk's don't have to email for basics. Just an FYI.
    Source: Oppo BDP-103/USB HDD/flac | Preamp/DAC: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell | Power Amp: Parasound Halo A21 | Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 | Cables: Kimber Hero XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; Belden 1694A Dig Coax | AC Power: Panamax M5300-PM
  • brettw22brettw22 Posts: 7,700
    edited March 2005
    And people don't generally like the 'feel' of the first post being you hawking your wares......

Good luck though....
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    meterdq8.gif
  • PaulyPauly Posts: 4,521
    edited March 2005
    lay off the caps too. But welcome tothe forum

Pauly
    Life without music would
  • danger boydanger boy Posts: 15,888
    edited March 2005
    we like pictures in here. post some if you can. or email them to me. and i can post them for you if you can't figure it out.

Al
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • nadamsnadams Posts: 5,874
    edited March 2005
    I'm guessing that since he left his email for you to contact, he probably won't be back to the forums...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • SCOTT HILLSCOTT HILL Posts: 3
    edited March 2005
    Asking $200.00 o/b/o. Would prefer local pickup as I know shipping would be very high and have heard the polk drivers are a little sensitive to shock.
  • SCOTT HILLSCOTT HILL Posts: 3
    edited March 2005
    one more pic
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,663
    edited March 2005
    Good lookin speaks and a good price. When you ship them, put a shorting wire across the +/- terminals, this will greatly reduce cone movement, and make you and the buyer much happier.
    Source: Oppo BDP-103/USB HDD/flac | Preamp/DAC: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell | Power Amp: Parasound Halo A21 | Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 | Cables: Kimber Hero XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; Belden 1694A Dig Coax | AC Power: Panamax M5300-PM
  • nadamsnadams Posts: 5,874
    edited March 2005
    I stand corrected :)

They look to be in nice condition, and the stands are a plus. Mine didn't have the stands, and the sound suffers :(
    Ludicrous gibs!