Monitor 10b Pair For Sale / Trade

Options
SCOTT HILL
SCOTT HILL Posts: 3
edited March 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
ANYONE INTERESTED IN PAIR OF MONITOR 10B POLKS WITH THE STANDS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION?

THEY ARE LOCATED IN DULUTH, MN

LET ME KNOW IF ANY INTREST

MY E-MAIL: CHASMHILL@AOL.COM
Post edited by SCOTT HILL on

Comments

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Welcome Scott!

Pics?
    Asking price?
    Shipping?
    Ebay or other feedback?

You'll get better results if folk's don't have to email for basics. Just an FYI.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited March 2005
    Options
    And people don't generally like the 'feel' of the first post being you hawking your wares......

Good luck though....
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited March 2005
    Options
    lay off the caps too. But welcome tothe forum

Pauly
    Life without music would
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited March 2005
    Options
    we like pictures in here. post some if you can. or email them to me. and i can post them for you if you can't figure it out.

Al
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited March 2005
    Options
    I'm guessing that since he left his email for you to contact, he probably won't be back to the forums...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • SCOTT HILL
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Asking $200.00 o/b/o. Would prefer local pickup as I know shipping would be very high and have heard the polk drivers are a little sensitive to shock.
  • SCOTT HILL
    edited March 2005
    Options
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Good lookin speaks and a good price. When you ship them, put a shorting wire across the +/- terminals, this will greatly reduce cone movement, and make you and the buyer much happier.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited March 2005
    Options
    I stand corrected :)

They look to be in nice condition, and the stands are a plus. Mine didn't have the stands, and the sound suffers :(
    Ludicrous gibs!