U just Wont believe This

2»

Comments

• swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited March 2005
    GOSH... H2's, Amps, boxes, speakers... LUCKY!
    haha

-adam most
    cats.vans.bag...
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited March 2005
    Hell, play dumb. The label says you got what you ordered... you just installed them and think they're great!

It's not your problem, really.

I'm going to Hell.

BTW- representing the Fords over here with my Ranger.... 10 years old and not a spot of rust on her.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited March 2005
    mines....12 y/o, little rust behind the cab, probably the cap didnt help that, but thats long gone, ill be fixin her up soon though
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited March 2005
    Originally posted by nadams
    Hell, play dumb. The label says you got what you ordered... you just installed them and think they're great!

It's not your problem, really.
    Nevermind the 2 inch size difference in what he ordered and what he got :) Of course, you're free to do what you want man, but you might possibly want to consider the situation if your positions were reversed and YOU made the $300 mistake...
    Who knows, they might even tell you to keep them, or give you a big discount off what you really ordered. At least your conscience would be clear. I know that it would eat me up if I didn't say anything.
    -Austin
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • C-Man
    C-Man Posts: 307
    edited March 2005
    Just wanna add my two cents.

I bought an HCCA 15 on ebay about two years ago. Well the damn thing up and died on me... it was rated at 900 watts I believe and I ran about 1400 to it and killed it when a buddy of mine borrowed my car and decided to crank up the bass boost... :(
    Anyway, I paid Orion $150 to replace it with an H2 15" and I loved the thing. I ran it for about a year off a Zapco 750... a little under 1000 watts rms. I was in an SPL competition and hit 150Db with 1/2 the rated power of the sub in a ported enclosure tuned at 35hz... It's an awesome sub.
    Now where my two cents really come in is about 6 months after I bought my 15 I got a nice package from Orion. I opened it up and sure enough it was an H2 12. I stuck it in my closet and waited about 2 months and they never called. So I called them and ran the info by them and they told me I was the sub I ordered and they apologized for it taking so long to get to me. I said alright and hung up. Few months later I bought my truck, sold the 15 for more than I paid for it and slapped the 12 into my truck with my same amp and hit 150.5 in the small cab...

In summation... I love Orion and their H2 subwoofers. Lol.
    "The Big C"
  • bam88
    bam88 Posts: 82
    edited March 2005
    LOL...:D I will be running bout 1500 to each of the 10" H2s that I have. You think I might beable to enter some spl contests?
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited March 2005
    If you build the box and install them right you can! Theres a lot more to SPL competitions than just buying a 5000 watt sub and amp.

And I agree that the H2 is the baddest SPL sub on the planet. Not my first pick for SQ tho but they do sound good for a SPL sub.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • swerve
    edited March 2005
    Yea - everyone at SPL contests has subs and an amp... not everyone has a good install.
    so take your time and do it right.

hell if i wanted to get my stuff in tomorrow (my sub and amp) I could build a box put the **** in and run the xxzeus off my delco battery and just rape my volts...

instead i'm saving for a snail shell box, red top, and a battcap.

just don't rush it and you'll be fine.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • bam88
    bam88 Posts: 82
    edited March 2005
    kewl :cool: yep yep getting it professionaly installed bat cap and all :cool:
  • swerve
    edited March 2005
    I'm fennin to do it myself cuz... well... i figure I'm a crafty guy... I can make a house out of a deck of cards!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • MacLeod
    edited March 2005
    Hell, installing is half the fun of this stuff. Ya gotta do it yourself.
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • swerve
    edited March 2005
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    Hell, installing is half the fun of this stuff. Ya gotta do it yourself.
    not when you stick your pants in a box of dumdum
    cats.vans.bag...
  • MacLeod
    edited March 2005
    Ummmm.....huh?

You were on a roll too. What was that? 4 posts in a row that not only made sense but were on topic too?!

• swerve
    edited March 2005
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    Ummmm.....huh?

You were on a roll too. What was that? 4 posts in a row that not only made sense but were on topic too?!
    I was running wiring and put dum-dum around the grommet... it's sum sticky black ****.

My i moved my knee and it went into a box full of the ****... i had to finish working with a big patch of tar-like stuff all over my leg... so installing that wasn't fun @ all.
    cats.vans.bag...