System Equilibrium

Options
DarqueKnight
DarqueKnight Posts: 6,764
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Do you have aural and visual satisfaction? Have you gotten the upgrade bug beaten into submission?

My "audio only" rig is set. Perfectly satisfying in every respect. It's the other three systems that are kinda buggin' me: 1. Home Theater, 2. Home Office, and 3. Master Bedroom.

My HT is a work in progress and I have not quite yet reached "system equilibrium" (the point at which upgrade fever subsides to a manageable level). I've got almost every thing I want though. A couple more equipment upgrades and additions and I think I'll be set. I also need to tweak the configuration of systems 2 and 3. I should be through with the whole aggravating process by the end of March. New pics will be up in the Showcase when it's all done.:D
Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited February 2002
    Options
    it seems like everybody is putting more time in tweaking there audio/home theater systems,that they don't have time to actually
    enjoy it. kinda sad really.

scott:cool:
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited February 2002
    Options
    it seems like everybody is putting more time in tweaking there audio/home theater systems,that they don't have time to actually enjoy it. kinda sad really.
    That's a very accurate statement at least for me. I rarely have or spend time truly enjoying my systems. As of now I am slated to watch one or two movies tonight on the home theater, so that's a start.

Aaron
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,764
    edited February 2002
    Options
    I watch/listen while I am tweaking. I have the best of both worlds.:D
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited February 2002
    Options
    I'm shooting for the Holy Grail, not the Stanley Cup. I upgrade very seldom; same speakers for 18 yrs, but I'm always looking. I could've upgraded more over the years but there's two things stopping me. #1 I'm cheap & #2 I don't want CLOSURE. I don't want "the best reasonably priced speaker ever" because then I'd have no reason to check out the rest.

I got into the equipment about 18 yrs ago to best render an eclectic taste in music. Unfortunately, it seems that now I just look for that perfect demo, features and stats. That's sad.:(
    Make it Funky! :)