CS Rant!!!

Options
amulford
amulford Posts: 5,020
edited August 2004 in Troubleshooting
I bought a set of RT f/x's a while back off of Ebay. The guy said one of the drivers made a noise, but they were pretty reasonable so, WTH.

I got them in and checked 'em out. Yep, we had some problems... One Mid was rubbing and one tweeter didn't look so hot. Dead is more like it.

So I post and call CS. They say yes, they have replacement tweeter's, but the mid is out of stock; get it by the end of the month. I says OK, can you ship it when you get it? Helen says sure. And I place the order. I send out a couple emails to check, but no luck...

Well I'm patient and I get a tweeter today. But it's the wrong one. I email Helen and tell her, then go 'bout my buisness. I figure I'll get an answer tomorrow or something. No problem, I've waited this long....

15 minutes later, I get a phone call. It's Helen, and we go through the problem. Come to find out I didn't buy regular RT f/x's, but the improved versions they put with the SRT's. Plus I was supposed to get the mids.

I can expect them in two days, due to the special club member treatment. And she's hooking me up with the right tweeter.

I'm sorry, but I NEVER had as much satifaction with a Customer Service Department. You deserve a RAISE. I don't think I'll ever change speaker brands, Because you guys REALLY know how to treat your loyal fans.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

(Gets off the soapbox, gets him a beer and goes to play with his stereo:D )
Post edited by amulford on

Comments