RE:Fast and the Furious

Options
2»

Comments

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Naw, I think I'm pretty secure in saying that they suck.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • johnnyamerika
    johnnyamerika Posts: 382
    edited February 2002
    Options
    It's cutains for you buddy!
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Verbatim, I will agree with everything that Micah has said on this issue....

I did read about DeNiro in Backdraft that his role was added to the film when it was near completion because that they knew they had a dog on thier hands and also knew that Kurt Russell was not a big enough draw to carry the film......

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • LiquidSound
    LiquidSound Posts: 1,261
    edited May 2002
    Options
    It's not on the subject.........but noone metioned the AMAZING soundtrack on Army Of Darkness. Which was done by Skywalker sound no less.
    I love how you can hear basically EVERYTHING that happens on the screen. (and some off) Like when this guy drops his staff in the memorable Boom Stick scene....you can hear it hit the ground in perfectly delayed timing. That's just one of the many great sounds that adds depth to the sountrack. I can't wait to hear it on my DS7200......which isn't quite in my hands.......yet.:pissed:
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's
    Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend
  • etrigan
    etrigan Posts: 160
    edited May 2002
    Options
    love that sig. Liquid. :lol: gotta love Waits! :D

CHEERS! jefff
    Art as expression-Not as market campaigns-Will still capture our imaginations.