vtec sause anyone??
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • bknauss
    bknauss Posts: 1,441
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Eh, what are you talking about? You're spitting out random stuff that makes no sense and backs our beliefs up even more.
    Brian Knauss
    ex-Electrical Engineer for Polk
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited August 2004
    Options
    I think V-Tech sause is all thats left of a Honda after being swallowed up and pooped out by a Dodge Ram SRT10 Viper.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • MacLeod
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Super Greg and Ill Mitch?

Jesus P. God!

Im ashamed to be white. :rolleyes:
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Even the white guys I knew that rapped were better... in fact all of them were really proud to be themselves and rapped about their real life... so much better than spitting about guns and crap if it's never happened to you.
    -Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Ronald...

1. YOU'RE WHITE!!!!

2. that bugged out eyes trying to look mean face you've got just makes you look like a complete fool

3. You have the lyrical stylings of an illeterate 8th grader.

4. Lay off the weed ya ****.

5. Painting your hood to make it look like carbon fiber makes you look like an idiot, first rule of cars is to never make it look like something it's not cause then everybody that either has the real thing or at least understands the real thing thinks your a moron.

6. I can't wait to see you get pulled over and get a ticket for the lights on your wipers.

7. Removing your lightweight plastic hubcaps is not going to change your time by any measurable amount, now you're just grasping for rhymes.

8. I highly doubt you could take a Z06, maybe a base model vette cause they're not all that fast, but you're nowhere near the league of a Z06.

9. Putting a spoiler on a frontwheel drive car is a waste of money, weight, and dignity. anyone who knows jack squat about cars is gonna look at that and see you for the social reject you are.

10. The day you beat a saleen is the day I buy sony speakers.

11. It's not NOS you friggin idiot, it is Nitrous Oxide. NOS is a brand as is Nitrous Express, when you say "yeah man i've got NOS" you again prove to everyone how much of an idiot you are.

Here's 10 bucks ronald, buy yourself a clue and another pad of paper so you can try to write something that's actually decent. As a writer and poet myself I can't help but be disgusted by how bad that rap actually was.

peace out homie :rolleyes:
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited August 2004
    Options
    can i have $10 too?
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    edited August 2004
    Options
    I thought the whole thing was funny...

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • MTXMAN
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by exalted512
    can i have $10 too?
    -Cody

nope, you already have a clue :p
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • MacLeod
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by MTXMAN
    nope, you already have a clue :p

Hmmmmm........

Nah, too easy. :D

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Ronald...

1. YOU'RE WHITE!!!!

2. that bugged out eyes trying to look mean face you've got just makes you look like a complete fool

3. You have the lyrical stylings of an illeterate 8th grader.

4. Lay off the weed ya ****.

5. Painting your hood to make it look like carbon fiber makes you look like an idiot, first rule of cars is to never make it look like something it's not cause then everybody that either has the real thing or at least understands the real thing thinks your a moron.

6. I can't wait to see you get pulled over and get a ticket for the lights on your wipers.

7. Removing your lightweight plastic hubcaps is not going to change your time by any measurable amount, now you're just grasping for rhymes.

8. I highly doubt you could take a Z06, maybe a base model vette cause they're not all that fast, but you're nowhere near the league of a Z06.

9. Putting a spoiler on a frontwheel drive car is a waste of money, weight, and dignity. anyone who knows jack squat about cars is gonna look at that and see you for the social reject you are.

10. The day you beat a saleen is the day I buy sony speakers.

11. It's not NOS you friggin idiot, it is Nitrous Oxide. NOS is a brand as is Nitrous Express, when you say "yeah man i've got NOS" you again prove to everyone how much of an idiot you are.

Here's 10 bucks ronald, buy yourself a clue and another pad of paper so you can try to write something that's actually decent. As a writer and poet myself I can't help but be disgusted by how bad that rap actually was.

peace out homie :rolleyes:

another idiot. that has no life but to preach. my friend have you been to church recently?? paid your dews?? No respect for your little civics I am shocked that your V8 has mad power but I am not impressed with your mid 13sec car. Yea its a waste invisting in FWD cars when we only need 250HP to beat your 400HP cars lol. The more cylinders you have doesn't mean that you will win nor does it mean your faster. You got learn some stuff about racing. why u make more power = you have fucken 4 more cylinders. What engine have you seen that Gm or any other american compnay had non turbo N/A non V8 that are fast?? Comeon man you got love the 4 cylinders putting down the smack down on v8s. Don't hate brother. Show some respect. Don't get me wrong I love z06 etc but I rather drive a 13sec honda then a Zo6. It gives better gas mileage and its a sleeper :)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MacLeod
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Youve all got it wrong. 2 cylinders are the way to go. Take a Suzuki GSX650R. 0-60 in 2 seconds! You dont need 4 cylinders, its a waste!! 2 bangers are the baddest engines! A Zuki 650R can also do 200 mph, I doubt youre little wimpy 454 could do that! Face it. I2's rule!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• LittleCar_w/12s
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Yeah.. I'll get out my Kawasaki 750 on yer azz!
    -Jerry
    But wait.. that's 3 cylinders....

• MTXMAN
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Ronald,

If you want to call me an idiot on an online forum that's all well and good, but my opinions are backed up by what i have seen and what i have been told by experts in the field. My best friend is a GM Tech who graduated with a 4.0 from Lincoln Tech in Indianapolis, one of the best Automotive Technical schools in the country. While in Indy he took advantage of the fact that he lived mere minuites away from the track there and went to the little races. now, i'm not sure what passes for an import tuner in whatever hick town you come from but in indy the guys who race do theirs right. They actually know the cars and how to get them at their peak performance, These are the kind of guys who'll put hydrolic lifts on the rear of their car to lift the **** off the ground at the start to increase downforce on the front of the car thereby increasing traction and decreasing time. they also don't put excess weight (eg. spoilers, systems etc) in their cars like fools such as yourself do. However, time and time again on the track he watched as our heavy v8 redneck mobiles beat the imports. I'll admit there were exceptions, but these were guys with 50-60 grand in their imports. His roomate had a v8 Dodge Dart that consitently ran low 9's in the quartermile, and unlike the CG scene from the fast and the furious his car actually does lift the front end off the ground. All this and he had only put around 15-20 grand into the car. One of the guys i work with races a Honda on the track (circuit, not drag) he's a liscensed amature race car driver and when i told him about this he even said that you're full of ****. I have respect for Import Tuners. I, however, do not have respect for little ricers and posers like you. I wasn't saying that investing in FWD cars is a waste, i was saying that putting a spoiler on one is a waste. YOU DO NOT NEED DOWNFORCE ON THE BACK OF A FWD CAR!!!! all you're doing is adding weight and drag, BAD IDEA!!! You say that i need to learn something about racing but i can gurantee you that i already know more about cars than you ever will son.

BTY, try coming to fort wayne IN and calling me an idiot to my face and we'll see how quick i make that goofy lookin face of yours look even worse.

oh yeah, and again, just for the record... YOUR RAP SUCKS!!! i swear, chingy's better than you and he sucks balls. I'm a fan of the old saying "if you can't do something right then don't do it at all" so why don't you just give it a rest cause you just make yourself look stupid.
  • MacLeod
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by ronald
    hey dummass,

were talking about 4cylinders vs your moms V8.

not me going and taking over your mom. soo stick to the topic.

Youre touting 4 bangers as the baddest motors around cause you can whip V8s and not considering that its because your car weighs less than a mountain bike. Therefore according to your logic a 2 cylinder motorcycle is baddest because itll whip your Honda anytime. Not a fair comparison because the motorcycle is too light? Exactly my point!

Maybe if I were to talk in your language you may understand.

V8 rule mom yrhe 4 silinidir sucks **** boi ghjfer mom idiot !!! lol: )) duh so redneck whiteboy whoop your mom ricer I4 motir.
    I wasn't saying that investing in FWD cars is a waste..

Well Ill say it then. Why waste your money on a platform that was never intended for anything other than grocery gettin' when you could dump half the money into a Camaro and get twice the results.
    BTY, try coming to fort wayne IN and calling me an idiot to my face and we'll see how quick i make that goofy lookin face of yours look even worse.

Well Ronnie, just make sure he's not holding a flashlight when you say it! ;)

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited August 2004
    Options
    why do you keep comparing souped-up I4s to stock v-8s?
    this isnt 'souped-I4s vs. your mom's v-8'
    why do you think police cars are V-8 cars?
    BECAUSE THEYRE FAST and RELIABLE
    all of your points...in reality...are quite useless...
    you are a complete dumbass
    but keep it coming...i find it very amusing, all of us do
    and ronald...
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Systems
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by exalted512
    why do you keep comparing souped-up I4s to stock v-8s?
    this isnt 'souped-I4s vs. your mom's v-8'
    why do you think police cars are V-8 cars?
    BECAUSE THEYRE FAST and RELIABLE
    all of your points...in reality...are quite useless...
    you are a complete dumbass
    but keep it coming...i find it very amusing, all of us do
    and ronald...

Hey Big Boss,

Claim your blackass :).
    I don't know engilsh can you teach me??

Hommy?? Can we be hommies?? Its like Iraq vs Amercia.
    You guys won't liberate me I willl race your uncles COP car CODY!!!
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Ronald... why does it never fail that you can get so lost and off topic in one single reply... WTF man? I don't think we'll ever understand your dilusional world of "Rice Soup vs. beat up old v8 station wagon" (verily the station wagon would still kick your ****...), and frankly, I don't think we'll try to.
    -Jerry

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited August 2004
    Options
    i cant tell if this is relevant any more, but i'll throw it out anyways: i drive a $40,000 4 cylinder turbocharged saab; its FWD and lays down about 200 HP. Any rear-wheel car worth its salt will tear me a new one in a drag race (now, autocross is different, cause i'm a better driver than most of my friends :)). so, yeah, for dragging don't bother with front wheel drive.
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • Systems
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by LittleCar_w/12s
    Ronald... why does it never fail that you can get so lost and off topic in one single reply... WTF man? I don't think we'll ever understand your dilusional world of "Rice Soup vs. beat up old v8 station wagon" (verily the station wagon would still kick your ****...), and frankly, I don't think we'll try to.
    -Jerry

your my SEXY friend. :O
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MTXMAN
    edited August 2004
    Options
    for the love of all things good and holy, can we just ban this fool already?
  • MacLeod
    edited August 2004
    Options

No way! This guy is a riot!

Im actually having fun with this! :D

• MacLeod
    edited August 2004
    Options
    I just had a thought.

Wouldnt it be a funny if this was really Josh or Thom messing around with us? Hmmmmm.;)

• MTXMAN
    edited August 2004
    Options
    no, i don't think anyone could possible make themselves sound this stupid
  • Systems
    edited August 2004
    Options

no **** why don't we ban your mom??

word to your mother ****!!!
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MacLeod
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Um...that would be 426.

LOL! I love this guy!

What is it with you and moms dude?

• MTXMAN
    edited August 2004
    Options
    ummm.... why did he just quote himself??

i think if he were any dumber he wouldn't be breathing... i'd say he has the iq of a rock but that'd be an insult to all the rocks out there....