The good Ol'days

pitdogg2
pitdogg2 Posts: 25,337
edited July 24 in The Clubhouse
God I miss so many of these folks, but hey we're in the "social media" society where folks are real tolerant and can take a joke, LMAO

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/58590/get-the-hell-off-the-forum/p1
Post edited by pitdogg2 on

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited July 24
    Solidsqual, bought a Polk Soundbar off of him years back, he hasn't been around now for 5 years ?

Demiurge : almost 10 years ?! He provided wisdom such as
    "Don't make a mitten out of your toilet paper or that deuce will never clear"

HI: miss him, here and "outside". Gave him many tips on the best ways to "Dip & Dodge" popo. 🚓👮‍♂️🚔

Yep, good times 🤗
    They're still good but they could be more gooder 👍

Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,865
    Sadly, only one page!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    edited July 24
    Jesse, that is a gem!
    I stumbled onto the one I found looking for sub heartbeat threads.
    I had no idea JF @willow had been here so long.
  • bcwsrt
    These threads are during a time when I was heavily involved on a Harley-Davidson forum that had a lot of the same "feel." Forums where the members had a camaraderie like that were in their heyday back then. Good times.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    These threads are during a time when I was heavily involved on a Harley-Davidson forum that had a lot of the same "feel." Forums where the members had a camaraderie like that were in their heyday back then. Good times.

Thank god you never felt the need to show me your (o) (o)
  • mrbigbluelight

Yes, a bit stealthy if I may say so 🤔
    Not unlike most of our neighbors to the north who also display the same tendencies: Outgoing, friendly, intelligent, willing to lend a hand if need be, trustworthy, insightful, well spoken ..........
    ..... Yeah, so what's going on, what's up with all that ? 🕵️
    Kind of un-American if you ask me 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 5,000
    Nuthin like the ol' school, where there were only 2 genders and carb'd intakes.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Jesse, that is a gem!

20 yrs.... The longest Canuk member from what I've been able to see
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,479
    edited July 25
    I got an email "from" Joe recently.

boq0uph4ec2h.jpg
    i1sn4nluh053.jpg

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,703
    ^^
    I'm sure that's legit :D
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,672
    Willow wrote: »
    Jesse, that is a gem!

Is it too much to ask that we refrain from discussing the length of Canuck members here?
    :#
    B)
    ;)
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt wrote: »

Thank god you never felt the need to show me your (o) (o)

Nor will I ever! 😂

Brian

• Jetmaker737
    Jetmaker737 Posts: 1,045
    God I miss so many of these folks, but hey we're in the "social media" society where folks are real tolerant and can take a joke, LMAO

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/58590/get-the-hell-off-the-forum/p1

This was a couple years before I joined the forum. Sorry I missed it. I'll definitely remember that helpful hint for toilet clogs using dish soap and hot (not boiling) water.
    SystemLuxman L-590AXII Integrated Amplifier|KEF Reference 1 Loudspeakers|PS Audio Directream Jr|Sansui TU-9900 Tuner|TEAC A-6100 RtR|Nakamichi RX-202 Cassette
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Jesse, that is a gem!

Is it too much to ask that we refrain from discussing the length of Canuck members here?
    B)
    ;)

Canuck's member or Canuck members...
  • mrbigbluelight
    Yes. 🕵️
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,672
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Jesse, that is a gem!

B)
    ;)

Canuck's member or Canuck members...

I wuz jus' makin' a wee joke --play on words...
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,830
    Nice thread Ivan, sure evokes memories of an older (better) time here.

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them" - Andy Bernard
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/