T-Mobile home internet

2»

Comments

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 3,031
    TV is not 4K, extension cable should be here today along with a newer stick. Both are returnable if they don't solve the problem. The app I'm trying to get to run w/o buffering is called Rare Breed.

Somehow this thread also talks about cell phones, which while I do own one it's not attached to my hip. With that said I use Tello, $11/mo. and it serves my purpose for the 10 minutes a day that I'm actually on the pocket computer.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,062
    FWIW, I'm using TP-Link powerline adapters for ethernet to my Roku Ultra. Very easy. Update the firmware on the powerline adapters for best result.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 3,031
    That's interesting, but for me the router and the TV are on different circuits.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.