Interest check? Power cable beta test

124»

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,522
    @Geoff4rfc

I am testing the second batch of power cables now, boxing them up tonight and will ship them to you tomorrow!

Appreciate the patience!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,312
    VR3 wrote: »
    @Geoff4rfc

I am testing the second batch of power cables now, boxing them up tonight and will ship them to you tomorrow!

Appreciate the patience!

No worries, they get here when they get here.......Looking forward to it.
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,312
    look what showed up yesterday.......My next day off is Tuesday, I'll spend some quality time with integration.

ahi06e8s8pq5.png
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • VR3
    Awesome!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    @Joey_V

Next set should go out tomorrow! Just have to put the name plate on and then test each one.

Will send you the details!

I left the center filter off the second filtered cable which based on my research and listening tests doesn't make much difference.

(3 cables shipping out)

95ty887dv4rj.jpg
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,546
    This should arrive today
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Joey_V
    Unit arrived yesterday
    Will open the package today
    Wife wondering what I’m up to
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • VR3
    @Joey_V please let me know when you are ready to ship to @maxward

Thanks!
  • Joey_V
    VR3 wrote: »
    @Joey_V please let me know when you are ready to ship to @maxward

Thanks!
    I’ll need a little bit more time, it’s moving through the system as we speak
    When does max need it by?
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,568
    I need to hold off a bit. New carpet to be installed in the stereo room next week. Just let me know when you’re ready to ship.
  • VR3
    No rush just wanted to make sure we are on track 😅

Thanks guys

Have to make sure any pictures of the cables include the new carpet