Looking for Rt2000i plate amp and midrange driver

Options
Title says it all. Located in SE Michigan. I've had these since new and would hate to get rid of them. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    Options
    At this point , it might be wise to try to buy another pair of working 2000''s for parts.
    You might be able to find a repair shop that can fix the plate amp you got. I'm pretty sure polk will not have any parts for them anymore. As far as the driver, some places fix them to but you might be able to find a replacement driver on ebay. I have seen replacement polk drivers there before.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • tuumi2000
    Options
    I think I dsart with looking for a midrange driver on ebay. To expand my search there has to be other models that used the same driver right? Like bookshelfs?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    tuumi2000 wrote: »
    I think I dsart with looking for a midrange driver on ebay. To expand my search there has to be other models that used the same driver right? Like bookshelfs?

The MW number is on the driver, you could search for the MWxxxx number. I'm pretty sure other speakers will ride on the search that has that MWxxxx number in the description.