Anyone have some short XLR pairs they want to unload?

Options
I'm looking to buy some lower to mid-range quality XLR ICs. Looking at least for one short pair. Something like 1-3ft in (0.5-1.0m) length. If you had a 2nd pair that matched, I'd consider that as well. The 2nd pair could be up to 2m in length. Looking for something in the $100/pair or less range. May extend for a good deal on something higher. Lemme know whatcha got. Time to make some small changes.
For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...

Comments

• tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,663
    Options
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,196
    Options
    tratliff wrote: »

Just one pair of 6ft-ers? A bit too long unless you had a matching shorter pair.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    I've got some 1m Monoprice Premiere Series ones you can have. I think I used them once then found the WW Silver Eclipses I have now.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • billbillw
    edited January 10
    Options
    Thanks for the offer, but I wanted to go a little higher than the base Monoprice. So me being impatient, I decided to just go ahead and order some WBC Mogami 2549 finished with Neutrik Silver connectors in a 4-pack. I really just wanted to have a complete balanced path from DAC>Preamp>Amp and not have different cables skewing things. I may revisit with higher end cables at some point, but I generally don't go crazy with expensive cables.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Mogami, nice choice.
  • billbillw
    edited January 10
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Mogami, nice choice.

Yeah, and the best part is free Prime shipping :D

I may end up replacing all my "old-as-hell" RCAs with this stuff too.
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,663
    Options
    billbillw wrote: »

Just one pair of 6ft-ers? A bit too long unless you had a matching shorter pair.

Yep, thats the only one I have. Had a shorter one but sold it last year.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables