AXPONA 2024 April 12-14

Options
I received an email today with this link to the exhibitor list. Make your plans now! I'm thinking of spending a night or two up there this year. Just too much to see in one day.

https://axpona.com/exhibitors/

Who else is planning to go?!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    I'll be there with any luck.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
    I plan on being there. I am going to try for 2 days because there is so much to take in.
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,874
    Options
    Be part of the first ever: Southwest Audio Fest
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,344
    Options
    I will be, thanks Marvin. 😀

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    I missed Saturday last year because i had to run karaoke. I think i will get a substitute for that Saturday. Friday was nice because it wasn't as crowded last year.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I'll be there all three days this year. Plan to enjoy the evening live entertainment, take in a little bit every day, have a chance to go back and spend extra time on things that stuck out to me and otherwise generally immerse myself in the experience. Look forward to meeting up with all the CP folks there, as well!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    B U M P

Just a little over six weeks away. Anyone else going?

Brian

• erniejade
    Options
    I will be on Friday, and hopefully Saturday as well. Still trying to find karaoke coverage for the bar.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    B U M P

Just a little over six weeks away. Anyone else going?

Well I'm planning on Saturday with any luck.
  • indyhawg
    Options
    I am planning on Saturday.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Well, shoot I might just have to take Saturday off from the bar.
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,279
    Options
    I might go Saturday, it's only a 3 hour drive. I haven't been since 2019.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Less than three weeks away!

Brian

• erniejade
    Options
    I took Saturday off from the bar. Im on all 3 days.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Bump for just a few days away!

Hoping for lots of photos, like how I was posting one in real time of every room I went into back in 2019 with Joe and Dave. B)
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    I should be up there by +/- noon on Friday. Needing to connect with @ALL212 to do some business that day, but looking forward to connecting with other Polkies Saturday and/or Sunday!

@pitdogg2 helped us all get together last year since he's got a lot of folks' digits. Hoping he can make it happen again this year!

Safe travels to all who are coming!

Brian

• erniejade
    Options
    I live about 35 minutes away. Saturday is confirmed off of the bar. You will all see my bald fat old arse running around. Ivan, you got my number. Let me know where were all meeting up.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    I live about 35 minutes away. Saturday is confirmed off of the bar. You will all see my bald fat old arse running around. Ivan, you got my number. Let me know where were all meeting up.

I dunno man, if I see your " old bald fat arse" i may throw myself off the upper balcony...
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    At least this means you're gonna be there! Cool beans!

Brian

• erniejade
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

I dunno man, if I see your " old bald fat arse" i may throw myself off the upper balcony...

Last time you did that, you landed between some hooker the fountain.
  • erniejade
    Options
    indyhawg wrote: »

Cool! I missed seeing you last year.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Last time you did that, you landed between some hooker the fountain.

So much for the soft landing, missed it by a double D .....or two....
  • indyhawg
    Options

Unfortunately, I am going to miss this year.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Bummer, Jeff!! Enjoyed hanging with ya last year. Hope all is well!

Brian

• pitdogg2
    Options

Unfortunately, I am going to miss this year.

Bummer brah 😔
  • indyhawg
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Bummer, Jeff!! Enjoyed hanging with ya last year. Hope all is well!

Yeah. Unfortunately, I.have a conflict. Stuff happens.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Shoot Jeff!. We all just need to make a day and get together. We all only live a few hours appart. Make it a place in the middle.

Im just finishing up coffee then heading to axpona.

Drew, I will try to grab more pics then I usually take.
  • erniejade
    Options
    ema7am9wxlil.jpg

Skips room
  • erniejade
    Options
    I have heard this rig a ton. The Turnbull cables sound amazing.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,344
    Options
    Hey, those who are there? If you would like to meet or speak with Jonny or check out any of the Snake River Audio offerings?

Head on down to booth 9206 in the marketplace. Tell 'em the ugly bald guy sentcha'...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~