Comments

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,720
    edited December 2023
    Options
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    xschop wrote: »
    What's ****?

Vanilla's censoring of my word k r a u t.

AI censorship of foodstuffs is redickulous with an emphasis on dick.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,622
    Options
    Is that like a German epithet or something? I'm German and I'm kinda offended that it's censored. I like sauerkraut.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Chris is back. It must be about time for that welding thread.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »

No, but my next thread may involve me being an SRS 1.2 owner if the stars align.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    We used to have araucana chickens. They would lay green eggs. As for the white part of the egg, don't eat it if it has a beak.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    ChrisD06 wrote: »

No, but my next thread may involve me being an SRS 1.2 owner if the stars align.

Can we talk about chickens in there, too?

Brian

• ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options

I'd have said yes, and make sure to include plenty of paper towel, but unfortunately the stars didn't align and I won't be able to get them as I don't have time to make the journey of 22 hours to Ontario 😔
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options

No. That one will be clowns🤡
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,623
    Options
    I HATE Clowns.........
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,053
    Options

For sure; here in the real world chickens and big SDA's do compliment each other rather nicely.
    7vv6ddegrn0w.png
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,700
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I HATE Clowns.........

Then why are you in his thread??? :p
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,623
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I HATE Clowns.........

Then why are you in his thread??? :p

I rest my case......
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    We used to have araucana chickens. They would lay green eggs. As for the white part of the egg, don't eat it if it has a beak.

That is the breed of chicken that laid the green egg above. They do not, however, lay different colors, so I misunderstood that part. This Araucana chicken lays bluish-green eggs, only. He had some “Easter Egg” chickens that laid pink and green eggs.

The current batch of chickens are no longer named. That practice ended because it became too difficult to tell them apart.

Just so you guys know …

Brian