Peachtree Nova 300

Options
Peachtree nova 300 intigrated amp plus dac. Good sounding unit in good shape. I would describe it on the warmer side of neutral and feel it would pair up nicely with a brighter speaker. It also took nicely to a better power cord but, not selling one.

The 300 watt per channel is NOT a BS rating. It pushed my Tyler's to big volume without issues. I ran it for several hours.

I bought this for my place in Florida but, it's too deep for the stand that my wife loves and won't let me change so, I need to find something more shallow to fit the tv stand that doesn't have the depth needed for the Nova. I'm thinking eventually, the NAD m10 v2.

Anyway, enough about that issue. PayPal friends and family, zelle or good old fashioned check after it clears.

$800 plus shipping from 60440. w3h4pulgjs4r.jpg
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,374
    Options
    Can you post some pics of the backside? I need to know the connections...

Thanks man.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,374
    Options
    I got done mowing the lawn and looked it up. Does this have the wi-fi module installed?

BTW, if anyone else wants to snag this....please do. I am simply inquiring and it may take a while for me to make up my mind.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Really loved my peachtree nova integrated (original I think) about 8 years ago. I bet this is a sweet sounding piece, GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    It doesn't have the wifi installed. I didn't think it actually came to life. There was talk about it but i don't think it actually was made.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Can you post some pics of the backside? I need to know the connections...

Thanks man.

Tom

I will take it back out of the box tomorrow and grab a pic of the back.
  • erniejade
    Options
    22koa5mzxtw9.jpg
    35su2fjhy4zy.jpg
    sd1h45ds57pz.jpg
    fmegzf38j8k6.jpg
  • erniejade
    Options
    jfyrc0bv152t.jpg
  • CyberAthlete
    Options
    I'm interested in this and I'm in IL. Shipping will be fairly inexpensive. 61615. I have a lot of feedback elsewhere I just signed up as I saw your post.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,455
    Options
    You should post your name, address, phone number and credit card info so we can make sure this transaction goes through properly.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CyberAthlete
    CyberAthlete Posts: 3
    edited October 2023
    Options
    And my social security number too. :smile:
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,474
    Options
    Good thinking! We're not very good at scamming people.

Except for this one guy, @erniejade He's sold some of the same Peachtree stuff three or four times.
    I disabled signatures.
  • CyberAthlete
    Options
    I do own Polk speakers as well by the way. Installed their speakers in my car and looking to do the same for my current one and then love their LSiM series which I also have :)
  • erniejade
    Options
    @msg six times LOL. Too funny.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Still available
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,059
    Options
    I've sold many of those units and I usually really liked the pairing of Focal Chorus 826v's with it or any neutral sounding speaker. Agreed very warm and comfortable sounding piece and it's great for USB IN music using it's internal DAC. Love this unit.

Good luck with the sale, excellent price, man if I needed it I would jump on this thing.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Price reduction to $700 plus shipping.

@mantis Agree 1000% with that type of paring. This would be an excellent amp for Focal speakers.
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    @erniejade or @mantis , any thoughts on whether it might be a good match with Polk L600's? I've been debating this, and while I don't NEED an(other) amp, if it's a match made in heaven, then you may have a buyer.
  • mantis
    Options
    @erniejade or @mantis , any thoughts on whether it might be a good match with Polk L600's? I've been debating this, and while I don't NEED an(other) amp, if it's a match made in heaven, then you may have a buyer.

I think you would be very happy with it. it has wonderful power, clean clear and warm. Plus the Built in DAC's are fantastic. I would go for it.
    Dan
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,455
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    Price reduction to $700 plus shipping.

@mantis Agree 1000% with that type of paring. This would be an excellent amp for Focal speakers.

This is a stupid cheap offer folks! Someone needs to jump on this!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mantis
    Options
    I gotta stop coming in here
    Dan
  • msg
    Options
    Go for it, Dan. Save the rest of us from ourselves.

I had a Peachtree piece in the line years ago when I was going through a headphones phase at work. I remember the sound being noticeably richer, and smoothed an edge issue I was having with other stuff I was trying at the time.

I was always curious about their integrateds, and this one B is selling is improved on the earlier versions I was looking at. The reviews make it tough to resist.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mantis
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Go for it, Dan. Save the rest of us from ourselves.

I had a Peachtree piece in the line years ago when I was going through a headphones phase at work. I remember the sound being noticeably richer, and smoothed an edge issue I was having with other stuff I was trying at the time.

I was always curious about their integrateds, and this one B is selling is improved on the earlier versions I was looking at. The reviews make it tough to resist.

I'd love to grab it and save all of you BUT I'm hoping someone saves me, I have so many integrated amps as I don't need another one even though I really like this one a lot.
    Dan
  • MAZ
    MAZ Posts: 22
    Options
    This is a nice piece ! If i didnt have a Wyred4sound STi1000 id buy this
  • erniejade
    Options
    Sold off the forum.
  • msg
    Options
    I've set a reminder to return in 1yr to ask if this is still available.
    I disabled signatures.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,192
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I've set a reminder to return in 1yr to ask if this is still available.

I’m gonna set a reminder to ridicule you for not reading the damn thread !!!

g1d5c41ifpvw.gif

2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius