Pin broken inside subwoofer connection

Options
How can I replace that LFE in connection?
?t9kcztwz9cjy.jpeg

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,836
    Options
    That RCA jack is ruined. So, remove the plate amp. Then desolder the RCA jack from the board. Unscrew the jack from the plate and install a new RCA jack that matches the original.

If that is beyond what you want to do or are capable of take the sub to an audio repair business.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ClintonH
    Options
    Thank you! I’ve been looking on Amazon, but was unsure how to get that part.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,616
    edited October 2023
    Options
    First you'll need to take the amo out to see how it's configured on the board. If you wanted you could take a picture and post the picture and maybe we could help you find the best option.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,836
    Options
    ClintonH wrote: »
    Thank you! I’ve been looking on Amazon, but was unsure how to get that part.

If you do a Google image search for "through hole rca jack" you will see there are many types, so as stated you'll need to remove the plate amp in order to find out which one you have.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk