ES20 vs ES50, Which Is Better for HTS?

Options
2»

Answers

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    Options
    I'm sure it sounds good, but the design obviously was for a certain customer and use versus absolute audio fidelity
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • chrispyfur
    chrispyfur Posts: 170
    Options
    It's not bad but I quickly felt like I outgrew it
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,808
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    I'm sure it sounds good, but the design obviously was for a certain customer and use versus absolute audio fidelity

Home Theater and absolute audio fidelity does not compute.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    VR3 wrote: »

Home Theater and absolute audio fidelity does not compute.

Hey man, HT still needs clear dialogue and detailed sound to actually be good.

I saw Oppenheimer AGAIN last night and the theatre sound system sounded like a drunk guy threw spare parts together. It got loud but the sound quality was so piss poor.

I've seen lots of people use R700s and SDAs for HT I'm sure there's merit to that (or they're just insane)
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,053
    edited August 2023
    Options