Unusable discount conundrum. Or is it a dilemma?

Options
2»

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Are you sure? I thought he was starting to crack?
    msg wrote: »
    Now beat it, stalker, lol

Well, you don't have to tell me twice. *ZIP*!

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Bought a new sub didn't you ?
    :D:D:D
    PSW10, as I understand.

I disabled signatures.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,277
    edited August 2023
    Options
    PSW10, as I understand.

Why you lucky SOB ! 😳

It's my understandind that Polk, to resolve this conundrum , has added to its Customer Service Department an outside
    consultant. Very effective in resolving complaints. 👍
    Affectionatly known as "Siren Head"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrkB1HVpz5k&pp=ygUKc2lyZW4gaGVhZA%3D%3D

So keep voicing your complaint, Drew.
    Customer Service will be with you shortly. 🤗😅
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    Options
    @mrbigbluelight - That was scary!
    I disabled signatures.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    PSW10, as I understand.

Hts12. X2
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • plastic_avatar
    Options
    @mrbigbluelight

Siren Head made me think of this.

https://youtu.be/tSrH-6YUf1g

But there may be other influences.
    The Thrifty Setups in Mah House Big thrifty stereo in the basement w/ my custom SDA-1C (built with help from kind forum members) * Beautiful 1966 MCM GE console upgraded w/ Bluetooth, Dual turntable, and Paradigm speakers in family room * Swanky 1980 Realistic system and great TEAC eq with dancing colored lights in the living room * Ye Olde college stereo in the garage
  • JCL
    JCL Posts: 111
    Options
    Looks like they extended the timeframe.
    L600 (front), R200 (rear), R200 (rear surround), L400 (center), Sunfire HRS-10 (2)Marantz AV7706Sunfire Cinema Grand, Marantz M8077, Music Hall Stealth, Ortofon bronze cartridge, Parasound Zphono XRM, Sony UBP-X800
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    I wound up with 2 Hts10 to try to kill this room null issue I am having. I was going to get the hts12 but, they were too big to fit next to the smaller stand.

I will say they are way more musical then the psw series I have heard in the past. Actually, speed wise and sound quality, they really surprised the heck out of me. This is strictly for music, no HT here. I think I have them dialed in decent but, still breaking them in. I only have a few days on them. In my place in Illinois, I have a Rythmik F12. The F12 for music still has the edge over the dual HTS 10's as far as sound quality goes but, for the price, and only hearing Polk PSW series in the past, I am pleasantly surprised.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    I did the survey deal. It was frustrating navigating the app website and I got really frustrated. Maybe I’m a DA but it sucked.
    This is the email I got in return when I wanted to see about getting a half off for my contributions to their forum. Peace. Dyed6w4cnmwiy.png
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • msg
    Options
    I got registered, but realized that it was going to be more time consuming than I expected, so I let Ellie know I wouldn't be able to continue.

I thought it was pretty clear that the 50% incentive was for completing the study with the group. If you were using a mobile device or tablet and not a computer, I can see where it would become frustrating. From what I could tell, each question required some consideration and thoughtful writing contribution. It wasn't yes/no questions. I didn't have the time to put into it, which was why I had to drop out.

The communications for the study were conducted over Slack, which is one of the better collaboration tools I've seen. It does take a little time to get a feel for it.
    I disabled signatures.